Here is the study plan we will start from day 1 and will cover all the syllabus in the upcoming days. We are covering the following subjects:
- Teaching Methodology
- General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Reasoning Ability
- Computer Awareness
What will you get in this DSSSB Teacher Study Plan?
- Well organised study notes
- Quizzes for self-assessment
- Free sessions to resolve all your doubts on the topic
- Doubt resolution whenever required
Study Plan/Notes for DSSSB 2021 Teacher Exam
If you are appearing in the DSSSB PGT exam 2021, we would like your support. Fill this format and help fellow candidates with exam analysis 🤓👍 -
How to Make an Effective Study Plan for DSSSB Teacher Exam?
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 has many subjects and candidates need to divide time equally among the subjects. This is only possible if you follow the study plan mentioned above or customise a study plan based on your strong and weak subjects. We would like to help you out with the planning. Follow these steps
- Count the hours you are willing to give for your studies: Advised - 4 to 5 hours every day.
- Divide that time into morning and evening shifts: Early Mornings and late afternoon
- Figure out which subjects you want to study in the morning - It is advisable to choose a subject that includes calculations so that you kick start your brain.
- Try to keep a balance between the subjects you are confident in and the subject that need more practice
- Always keep a tab on the amount of syllabus you are covering
- Keep a sheet where you tick the topics you have finished.
- When you have more free time, try to sit for one mock test with a timer set. This will help you get used to the exam hall pressure.
- Always have small breaks between two sittings:
- Enjoy some soft music
- Get out of the room and have something to eat
- If there are kids in the house play with them, as their positive energy and laughter will boost your spirit
- Play games, help in household chores.
- Try to sit in isolation with no distractions around when studying
- Be punctual about the timings when you are studying.
- Lastly, stay motivated, inspiration is all around you so never lose hope.
Hope this will help you figure out the best way to make a personalized study plan for you. This will definitely help you in your exam preparation. This will not only be useful in DSSSB but in any other exam, you will be appearing in.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app