Candidates can improve their chances of passing the KSET 2023 exam by taking a free KSET Mock Test. To help you prepare for the exam, BYJU'S Exam Prep offers the best KSET Mock Test series in Hindi and English. BYJU'S Exam Prep experts who closely examined the KSET exam trend over the last few years created KSET Mock Test 2023. Each test series pack contains one free KSET Mock Test with questions covering all major topics. The test series guides candidates how to effectively consolidate and implement their knowledge and attempt all kinds of questions with the highest accuracy in the exam.
To ace the exam, enroll in the KSET Online Test Series and take the free KSET Mock Test. Candidates can practice Paper 1 and Paper 2 subjects such as Commerce, Political Science, Management, Geography, Education, Labor Welfare, Hindi, History, Economics, and Sanskrit in this test series. KSET Online Test Series is carefully compiled to cover the entire syllabus and is based on the latest exam pattern and question trend. The mock test allows candidates to practice the best way to attempt the exam while reducing errors and improving their score. Candidates must practice the online KSET Mock Test series and can improve their level of preparation.
KSET 2023 | Exam Overview
The KSET exam is a state-level examination used to select applicants for assistant professor positions at universities and colleges in the State of Karnataka. Its goal is to ensure the minimum standards for new teachers and researchers. To achieve a high score on the KSET Exam (Paper 1 & Paper 2), it is recommended that candidates must start practicing the KSET Mock Test series developed by our expert teachers online.
The online KSET Mock Test is based on the most recent exam pattern introduced by the University of Mysore authorities. The KSET 2023 notification will be available on the official website soon. As a result, selecting the KSET Mock Test series will provide candidates with a diverse set of questions that corresponds to the number of frequently asked questions in the KSET exam. To increase their chances of selection, candidates should subscribe to the KSET Online Test Series and begin practicing mock tests. The questions of all the KSET Mock Tests are based on the latest exam pattern.
KSET Mock Test Series 2023 Schedule
KSET online test series include KSET Mock Test for Paper 1, including previous year papers, and Paper 2 mock tests. Details and the number of mock tests in each KSET test series are mentioned below.
|Name ||Number of mock tests|
|KSET Paper 1 Test Series||To be announced|
|KSET Paper 1 Subject Mock Tests||To be announced|
|KSET Previous Papers (Paper 1)||To be announced|
|KSET Commerce Mock Test||To be announced|
|KSET Political Science Mock Test||To be announced|
|KSET Management Mock Test||To be announced|
|KSET Geography Mock Test||To be announced|
|KSET Education Mock Test||To be announced|
|KSET Hindi Mock Test||To be announced|
|KSET History Mock Test||To be announced|
KSET Test Series 2023 (Key Features)
BYJU'S Exam Prep offers the KSET Mock Test series with the following features:
- Candidates can practice the question paper and can solve KSET Mock Test in both Hindi as well as in English language.
- The KSET online test series offers an exam-like setting for better time management practice.
- Candidates can attempt the KSET Mock Test as per their study plan and for ease of accessibility.
- The KSET Mock Test series can be attempted on Mobile as well as on PCs.
- Detailed solutions are given to every KSET Mock Test question.
Buy KSET Test Series
Candidates must purchase the KSET Mock Test series today in order to evaluate their performance and work on their weaknesses. Without taking the actual exam, the KSET test series creates an exam-like atmosphere. This boosts candidates' confidence and prepares them to face the competition without difficulty. The KSET Mock Test series covers all of the important topics and allows candidates to identify any gaps in their preparation.
Candidates must purchase the full-length KSET Mock Test in order to get ahead of their competition by smartly preparing and successfully achieving their goals.
Benefits of KSET Mock Test Series
Start practicing the KSET Mock Test series to avail several benefits for exam preparation, a few of which are as follows:
- Effective Revision Strategies: In order to receive higher scores, candidates must spend time recapitulating the subjects. This will increase the candidates' confidence and improve their overall performance. Going through the syllabus effectively one last time is an integral part of a candidate's entire preparation, hence it requires undivided attention.
- Retention of Concepts: Taking the KSET test series might help candidates in retain the concepts longer and remember them more clearly. Taking the KSET test series can help candidates understand any subject with ease.
- Constructive Time-Management: By practicing several types of questions in a time-bound setup, candidates can build time management in their daily schedules and cover more topics. Candidates can identify their areas of strength and weakness by periodically testing themselves using the mock exams in the KSET online test series.
KSET Syllabus 2023
Having all the information about the syllabus and exam pattern will be useful for the candidates while preparing for the KSET exam. Candidates can check the KSET Syllabus for Paper 1 below.
- Teaching Aids.
- Factors affecting teaching.
- Methods of Teaching.
- Learner’s characteristics.
- Objectives and Basic requirements.
- Evaluation systems.
- Types and Characteristics.
- Workshop and Symposium.
- Thesis writing: Its characteristics and format.
- Steps of Research.
- Methods of Research.
- Research Ethics.
- Paper, Article.
- Conference & Seminar.
- Effective classroom communication.
- Letter series.
- Number series.
- Set Theory.
- Understanding the structure of arguments.
- Word analogy.
- Verbal classification.
- Evaluating and distinguishing inductive and deductive reasoning.
- Verbal analogies – Applied analogy.
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams – Simple diagrammatic relationship.
- Multi-diagrammatic ationship.
- Venn diagram.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Qualitative and quantitative data.
- Sources, Acquisition, and interpretation of data.
- Graphical representation.
- Mapping of data.
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- ICT Meaning.
- Advantages & Disadvantages.
- Basics of internet and e-mailing.
- General abbreviations and Terminology.
People and Environment
- People and environment interaction.
- Sources of pollution.
- Pollutants and their impact on human life.
- Natural hazards and mitigation.
- The exploitation of natural and energy resources.
Higher Education System: Governance, Policy, And Administration
- Structure of the institutions for higher learning and research in India.
- Formal and Distance education.
- Technical/professional and General Education.
- Value education – Polity, Governance, and Administration.
KSET Exam Pattern 2023
The KSET 2023 exam pattern consists of Paper 1 and Paper 2. Both papers have multiple-choice questions in accordance with the KSET Exam Pattern. Candidates have three hours to finish both exams in one session. There will be no deductible marks for incorrect responses, and each correct response will receive +2 marks. Candidates can check the KSET exam pattern for Paper 1 and Paper 2 below.
Paper 1 (Teaching/Research Aptitude)
Paper 2 (Based on the core subject)
How to take the KSET Mock Test?
Candidates must follow the following steps to take the KSET Mock Test:
- Step 1: Open the official website of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
- Step 2: Click on the Test series tab on the upper right side.
- Step 3: Select the NET exams category.
- Step 4: Select the KSET tab.
- Step 5: KSET Mock Test will appear on the screen.
- Step 6: Make the one-time payment and have access to the KSET Mock Test series.
The following table summarizes all of the important information about KSET 2023. With the help of this table, students may understand all about the exam.
|Exam Name||Karnataka State Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Body||University of Mysore|
|Exam Level ||Moderate-State level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Post Offered||Assistant Professor|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Duration ||180 minutes|
|Language||English and Kannada|
|Application Fees||General - 1150 INR|
|Cat-IIA/IIB/IIIA/IIIB - 950 INR|
|Cat-I/SC/ST/PWD (VH/PH) - 650 INR|
|Papers||Paper I (General)|
|Paper II (Subject Selected by Candidate)|
|Marking Scheme||+2 for Correct Answer|
|No Negative Marking|
|Official Website||kset. uni- mysore. ac. in|
Why choose the KSET Test Series?
Candidates must go over the details below to determine why they should choose the online KSET Mock Test series for exam preparation.
- It makes learning easy, interactive, and effective.
- It also covers the whole syllabus.
- All questions on the KSET Mock Test series are based on the latest exam pattern.
- It analyzes the candidate's exam performance in detail.
- It also gives information about the weak sections and loopholes.
KSET 2023 Important Dates
The KSET 2023 exam dates haven't been made public yet because the notification hasn't been eased. To avoid missing important dates and deadlines when preparing for the exam, candidates must be aware of the exam dates. All exam dates will be updated as soon as they are made available on the official website.
|KSET 2023 notification||To be announced|
|Application form starts||To be announced|
|Admit card ease date||To be announced|
|KSET exam date||To be announced|
|Provisional answer key ||To be announced|
|Final answer key ease date||To be announced|
|KSET Result 2023||To be announced|
|Cut off||To be announced|
For any inquiry or issues mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or Call us at +91 9650052904