Last-Minute Tips for Scoring 250+ Marks in DSSSB PGT Exams
PGT stands for Post Graduate Teacher. PGT teaches classes from 11th to 12th. Before knowing the preparation strategy it is necessary to know the Syllabus, Nature of the Exam & Educational Qualification required to appear in the exam.
DSSSB PGT Educational Qualification
(1) Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from any recognized University.
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4800/- Group: ‘B’|
|Experience||3 years experience of teaching in a College /Higher Secondary School/ High School in the subject concerned.|
DSSSB PGT Syllabus 2022: Subject Wise
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability|
|Hindi Language & Comprehension|
|English Language & Comprehension|
|Section B||Post specific subject-related questions|
Nature of PGT Exam
Section - A:-MCQs of one mark each as per the existing examination scheme
|Total Question (MCQ)||300|
|Total Marks (MCQ)||300|
|Negative Marking||A deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.|
|Special Note||Candidates have to qualify in Section A & B separately as per their category (UR/OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex-Serviceman) minimum qualifying marks. However, final merit will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks of both the section A & B|
DSSSB PGT Preparation Strategy
1. Syllabus: Candidates should start preparing for the exam by having in-depth knowledge of the syllabus. As the syllabus is vast it includes English, Hindi, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Knowledge, General Awareness, Current Affairs, and Subject-Specific Questions.
2. Time Management: This is a very crucial step in the preparation as only 15 days left for the exam. So candidates should study focus and without wasting time on any productive activity. Try to devote 12 to 15 hours a day.
3. Previous Year Question Papers: Practice as much as you can, DSSSB previous year question papers help you to track your performance level, accuracy, and speed can also be improved by attempting them.
4. Mock Test: Attempting a mock test helps one to know how much they need to learn more and how much they have learned so far. Mock Tests are basically performance measurement tools. Mock Tests provide a fair idea of our performance. It is estimated that how much we score in mock tests likely our performance in the real test will be the same or increase substantially.
5. Eat Healthy Diet: It is advisable to avoid having junk food during examination preparation duration. Have fruits and lemonade only in order to gain vitamins.
6. Books: Candidates should refer to authentic books. It is advisable to cover NCERT Books of classes 5th to 8th of Mathematics, Hindi Grammar, SST & Science. Candidates can check out Best Books for DSSSB PGT Exam for all Subjects.
7. Revision: Keep on revising the topic learned daily so that you do not forget what you have studied so far. A weekly test should be attempted in order to maintain a balance of what you have learned so far.
8. BYJU'S Exam Prep Application & BYJU'S Exam Prep YouTube Channel: BYJU'S Exam Prep provides authentic and to-the-point study notes, study material, quizzes, mock tests, and online classes for DSSSB PGT (Subjects) exam, candidates can refer to both platforms for sure shot selection.
9. Study Plan: Candidates can refer to the study plan mentioned below in order to manage time as well as subjects during the course of preparation. It is advisable to devote more time to the subject-specific part as it is the main deciding factor of the results.
|Q.A.||1 to 1.5 hour||Moderate- Difficult|
|Subject Specific||2 to 2.5 hours||Difficult|
We wish all the Candidates Best of Luck! with the exam.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)