Important Question on 'National Affairs'
1. Which ministries have released a report named ‘Industrial Park Rating System’ (IPRS)?
Ans:- Minister of Commerce and Industry
2. What is the full form of DRDO?
Ans:- Defence Research and Development Organisation
3. What is the unemployment growth rate in India as projected by the International Labour Organisation (ILO)?
4. Ministry of Power, Government of India launched an ambitious program to encourage the deployment of Energy Efficient chiller systems in the country. This Chiller Star labelling program has been prepared by which agency?
Ans:- Bureau of Energy Efficiency
5. The Victorian Gothic and Art Deco is situated in which city?
6. Which institute launches Bharat Inclusive Initiative?
Ans:- IIM Ahmedabad
7. What does 'E' stands for in SAWEN?
8. Which country has emerged as the export destination of India?
9. The Lok Sabha passed the Free and Compulsory Right to Child Education Act (Second Amendment) Bill 2017, which allows detention of the school students in Classes_____.
Ans:- 5 and 8
10. Recently, CBDT has extended the deadline for connecting the PAN-AADHAAR to March 31, 2019 next year. The tax making body of the tax department has issued orders under which section of the Income Tax Act?
Ans:- Section 119
11. Hima Das became the first Youth ambassador of UNICEF India. She hails from which state?
12. On 1st October 2018, ‘Antonio Guterres’ arrived in New Delhi on a four-day visit to India. Currently, he is the chief of which of the following international organisations?
Ans:- United Nations
13. According to the Nuclear Security Index, what is India's rank in the 'Theft Rankings' of nations with weapons-usable nuclear materials?
14. What is the theme of the National Youth Festival 2018?
Ans:- Sankalp Se Siddhi
15. India’s rank in the Global realty transparency index is ______.
MORE FROM US:
|One-Liner on General Knowledge -(All Teaching Exams)|
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app