EMRS Teacher Recruitment 2021: Exam Highlights
|Organisation Name||Ministry of Tribal Affairs under autonomous body, the National Education Society for Tribal Students|
|School||Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS)|
|Post Name||Principal, Vice Principal, PGTs and TGTs|
|Starting Date of Registration||1st April 2021 (Postponed Till further Notice)|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||31st May 2021|
|Last Date for fee payment||01st June 2021, 23:50 hrs|
|Exam Date||1st week of June (Postponed Till further Notice)|
|Selection Procedure||Computer-based test(CBT) and Interviews|
How to Apply Online for EMRS Teacher Recruitment 2021?
The online registration process for EMRS Teaching Recruitment 2021 will be active from 01st April 2021 on the official website @tribal.nic.in. Candidates can apply through the direct link provided in this article or you can visit the official site and follow these below steps:
- Visit the Official Website of www.tribal.nic.in.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- After clicking on recruitment, a new tab will be open with an online application.
- Click on the "Apply Online".
- Click on new user and register yourself by entering basic details (Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Category etc.)
- After registering yourself, fill the application form with all the necessary details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
The candidates have to pay the application fee online through the prescribed link at the online application portal. The fee can be submitted only online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI or Paytm Services. The application fee payable is as shared below:
|Vice-principal & Principal||Rs 2000/-|
|PGT & TGT||Rs 1500/-|
Note: No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories.
Sahi Prep Hai to Life Set hai!