STRATEGY TO QUALIFY THE EXAM FOR VARIOUS POSTS:
The written examination for EMRS teaching recruitment will be going to held in the 1st week of June. Students appearing for this exam are often worried and confused about its preparation strategy. Here are some tips which will help you if you are preparing for the EMRS teaching Exam.
- VICE PRINCIPAL
Best The Preparation Tips for EMRS 2021
Just follow the below mention Important Tips to qualify for the exam
1. Know EMRS Exam Pattern 2021:
- In the EMRS, there will be questions asked carrying a total of marks, and the time allotted will be minutes.
- It will be conducted through Online Mode.
- The question paper will consist of objective-type questions & there will be sections and each section will have questions.
- There will be negative marking in the EMRS exam.
Check Here: EMRS 2021 Exam Pattern
2. Follow EMRS Syllabus:
- There are various subjects included in the syllabus, you must make a particular study plan to prepare every topic of the syllabus perfectly.
Download here: EMRS Syllabus 2021
3. Focus on your weak area of study:
- Identify the area in which you are weak and have a scope for improvement.
- Try to read & learn all the basic concepts and start practising on your weak areas.
- For the strong areas, you don't need to focus on the basic concepts rather practice more and more questions from those topics.
- Practice EMRS previous year's question paper to understand your weak points.
4. Read important books for EMRS:
- Prepare at least one Important textbook for each subject as described in the EMRS Exam syllabus.
- You can practice with the help of NCERT Books from Class 3rd to 8th.
- You can also prefer any of the books from Arihant, Disha, or Upkar Publication for EMRS 2020 preparation.
- You can refer to the best books from the given link.
5. Learn the basic concept and practise quizzes:
- Initially, focus on the basic concepts of each topic especially in child development & pedagogy.
- Try to solve the quizzes of each subject regularly and improve accuracy as well as the performance in each test.
6. Make a habit to prepare short notes:
- Once you start your preparation, try to prepare short notes of the topics.
- These short notes will help you to revise the entire syllabus at the last moment before the exam.
- Highlight the important points in your short notes which will be beneficial during the revision period.
7. Revise all Concepts and Theories Before the Exam:
- After the completion of the whole syllabus, try to revise all the important topics every week.
- Try to memorize the concept, important theories, and formulas during the revision.
- Don't just cram, learn the question try, and understand the basic concept of the question.
8. Make Habit to Practice Mock Test Regularly:
- Regularly attempting EMRS mock tests is vital to score good marks in the real exam.
- You can analyze the section-wise score and improve your preparation rate.
- Based on the mock test, you can manage time effectively and efficiently.
Sahi Prep hai Life Set hai!