BYJU’s Exam Prep application provides all the necessary resources to boost the preparation for the GATE, ESE, BARC, ISRO & PSU exams like HAL, HPCL, CIL, etc in the EC branch conducted by the state or central government. Practicing sufficient questions is one of the most important pillars of preparation in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
On the BYJU’S Exam Prep aspirants can find the practice tab under which a lot of options are listed such as Quizzes, previous year papers, practice mock tests, and a community. Clicking on each link candidates find resources to practice a lot of questions, these questions are previous year questions based on the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
Importance of Quiz Practice in EC
Byju's Exam Prep application updates daily quizzes crafted by subject experts. Aspirants can take benefit of the daily quizzes.
- Solving daily quizzes help to boost speed and accuracy.
- It also helps in analyzing the topic-wise strengths and weaknesses.
- These quizzes keep you updated about the latest changes in the exam pattern.
Relevance of Previous Year Paper & Mock Tests in EC
BYJU’s Exam Prep has added a link to a page where all the previous year’s question papers & latest pattern-based Mock Tests along with the answer have been provided. These papers help you take papers in exam-like environments and train your mind for exam conditions. Here is some key importance of Solving Previous Year Paper :
- It helps to analyze your weaker areas and strengths by analyzing your performance.
- It provides information on topics of greater importance from an examination point of view.
- Solving previous year’s papers helps you learn time management strategies.
Daily GK updates
Being updated with daily GK updates to boost your current affairs sections is important for aspirants looking forward to cracking state-level competitive engineering exams. Aspirants should daily visit the GK updates section and attempt questions as possible to increase their knowledge of current affairs.