DSSSB 2022 Exam Pattern Overview
- The selection will be done through the Tier-1 DSSSB Online Exam for TGT, Assistant Teacher posts
- There will be 200 multiple-choice questions comprising 200 marks
- Part A consist of General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, English and Hindi Language.
- Part B has MCQs from the subject concerned including questions on teaching methodology.
- A negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The exam will be in a bilingual language (English & Hindi) except for the language paper.
DSSSB Exam Pattern 2022 for Teaching Posts
For the best DSSSB Preparation, the correct knowledge of exam patterns and the DSSSB syllabus is crucial. The exam can be qualified only if you give 100% effort. The strategy to prepare for the exam includes all the criteria like eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, DSSSB Best books, Previous Year Papers and much more. So let's understand the exam pattern.
|1.||Part-A||General Awareness||20||20||2 Hours|
|2.||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|3.||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|6.||Part-B||The subject concerned as per the|
the qualification prescribed for the post include questions on teaching methodology
The examination will be conducted online mode and the question paper will have Objective type questions.
|Objective Type Questions|
DSSSB Selection Process 2022:
The selection will be done through One-tier/Two-tier exam or skill test (wherever applicable). The candidates should prepare as per the exam pattern and syllabus detailed by the authority.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app