Indian Army NCC Exam Special Entry Notification 2022
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022 is being conducted for NCC special entry scheme 50th course. A total of 55 NCC vacancies will be filled up for unmarried male and female candidates through the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment.
Interested candidates holding the required eligibility criteria shall apply online for Indian Army 2022 recruitment from 16th June to 15th July 2022. The selection of the candidates will be through shortlisting process and SSB.
The NCC special entry notification specifies the important information that must be known by the candidates who will be applying for the recruitment process. The Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment Notification PDF is given below for your reference.
Read on to know the details for the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment process, vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, important dates, apply online link here.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022 Latest Updates
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2022 Recruitment Notification is officially out for the special entry scheme 51st course. Indian Army has opened for a total of 55 NCC vacancies will be filled up for unmarried male and female candidates.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
The important dates for the NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022 are given below here.
Official release of NCC special entry notification PDf
05 October 2021
Apply Online Date begins
05 October 2021
Last Date to apply online
03 November 2021
Yet to be announced
Declaration of results
Yet to be announced
Commencement of Course
How to Apply for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment?
The candidates who possess the required eligibility criteria for NCC Special Entry Recruitment can apply online through the official website of the Indian Army. The NCC Special Entry application link 2022 has been activated by the Indian Army now. The steps to apply online for Indian Army Special Entry Recruitment are given below here.
- Visit the website of the Indian Army which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on Officer Entry, Apply / Login, and click on the registration on the homepage.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the form
- Once you have registered successfully, Click on ‘Apply Online’ under the dashboard
- Click on Apply written against Short Service Commission NCC 50 Special Entry 2022
- Click on the continue button and fill the application form
- Fill up your Personal Information, Education Details, Communication details, details of previous SSB, and other details.
- Upload the required documents in the correct dimensions.
- Cross-Check every Information and Submit the form
- Lastly, take a printout of the NCC Special Entry 2022 application form.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Vacancy 2022
There are a total of 55 vacancies for NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022.
Wards of Battle Casualties
Indian Army NCC Exam Special Entry Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for NCC Special Entry Recruitment are specified below here.
Educational Qualification for NCC Special Entry Recruitment
For NCC 'C' Certificate Holders
- Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% in aggregate.
- Candidates in their final year can also apply.
Service in NCC
- Candidates should have served at least two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
- Minimum of ‘B' Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
For r Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel
- Graduation Degree with at least 50% in aggregate
- NCC 'C' certificate NOT required.
Age Limit for NCC Special Entry Recruitment
The age limit of the candidates for NCC Special Entry recruitment should be between 19 to 25 years as of 01 Jul 2022. This means that the candidates should be born not earlier than 02 Jul 1996 and not later than 01 Jul 2002; both dates inclusive.
NCC Special Entry Salary
The candidates will be firstly given training at OTA where they will only be paid a stipend during the service training, which will be INR 56,100/-p.m. On completion of the training, the candidates will be given a starting salary in the Pay Matrix of the Officer Commissione fixed in the first Cell of Level 10 in Level INR 56,100/- to INR 1,77,500/-. The candidates will be appointed to the post of Lieutenant.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022 will be done through the following process:
- Shortlisting of Candidates: The candidates will be shortlisted by the Indian Army for the recruitment process who will be emailed the date and time of the next stage, which is the SSB Interview.
- SSB Interview: The SSB will be conducted at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (PB) for which the candidates will be intimated on their registered e-mail id and mobile number.
- Medical Examination: Candidates clearing the SSB will have to undergo a medical exam based on which a merit list will be prepared.
This covered everything you needed to know about the Indian Army NCC Exam Special Entry Recruitment 2022. For further queries, please reach out to us here at BYJU's Exam Prep website. We hope you find this information helpful.