In this article, we will be discussing the eligibility criteria of the army teacher exam for all posts such as age limit, age relaxation, and educational qualification. Let's first understand the Age Limit and Age Relaxation.
Army Public School PGT/TGT/PRT Eligibility Criteria 2022
- CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test.
- However, CTET/TET conducted by the Centre/State government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs.
- Those not qualified in CTET/TET but found fit in all other respects may be considered for appointment on vacancies which may be ad-hoc in nature till attainment of qualification.
Age Limit Army Public School PGT/TGT/PRT Vacancy
The age limit is different for freshers and experienced candidates. It shall be counted as of 01 January 2023:
(i) Fresh Candidates
- Below 40 years (except for NCR schools where TGT/PRT should be more than 29 years and PGT should be more than 36 years)
(ii) Experienced Candidates
- Below 57 years (Should have a minimum of 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
(c) CTET/TET conducted by state governments is mandatory for TGTs/PRTs to be appointed Regular/Contractual. Others found fit in all other respects may be appointed on an ‘Adhoc’ basis till the attainment of qualification. However, CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the CSB Screening exam.
|Maximum Age Limit of Fresher
|Maximum Age Limit of Experienced
Education Qualification for Army Public School PGT/TGT/PRT Teachers
Educational qualification, the professional Qualification with an aggregate of 50% marks in graduation/postgraduation/diploma/B.ed. Other than this the age limit is also an essential criterion to qualify before applying for the exam:-
|Post Graduation in the subject concerned with B. Ed.
|Graduation with the subject concerned with B. Ed.
|Graduation B.Ed/ Two yr Diploma in Ele/Edn
Apply Online for Army Public School 2022 Exam
Army Public School released a notification for the post of PRT/TGT/PGT. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online directly via https://www.awesindia.com/.
How to Apply Online for Army Public School 2022?
Step 1:-Visit the official website of Army Public School or AWES - Apply Here
Step 2:- Click on the 'new user tab'. If you are already registered click on the 'existing user' tab. The new users can fill in the details in the registration form and log in to fill the application form.
Step 3:- Existing users can log in with the ID and password to proceed and read the instructions and 'open the registration link'
Step 4:- Enter all the details required in the form - Name, Gender, Age, qualification etc and pay the application fee which is Rs 500 for all category students.
Step 5:-Read the Upload all the documents as per the specifications.
After payment of the fee, the candidates will be asked by the system to attach the following documents:
(i) Photographs and Signature photo– The size of the photo-140 x 160 (60Kb) and size of this signature file-60 x 90 (30Kb).
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth
(iii) Academic Qualifications Certificate
Step 6:-Now Preview and submit the application form by clicking on the 'submit' button and after successful registration candidates will receive the email and SMS confirming their registration.
Step 7:-Download a copy of the application form for future reference.
Army Public School 2022: Selection Process
The selection of teachers will be done in three stages: -
Stage 1: Screening Exam-
- An `Online Screening Test’ will be conducted online by an agency identified by HQ AWES.
- Those who qualify in this stage will be given a ‘Score Card’ which shall be valid for three years from the date of passing the screening exam in any CBSE affiliated school for a continuous duration of at least one year.
- The exam will be of 90 marks for PRT candidates for 90 minutes
- For TGT/ PGT candidates exam will be 180 marks consisting of two parts of 180 minutes.
- There will be negative marking,1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Stage 2: Interview-
- Army School's shall announce the vacancies available through various means like Local Newspapers, the School Website, Notice board etc.
- Candidates would have to apply in response to these announcements. (Only candidates holding scorecards are eligible to apply).
Stage 3: Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency-
- For Language teachers, a written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with the evaluation of teaching skills.
- Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire
MORE FROM US:
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)