UP TGT 2016 Biology Admit Card Out!
Candidates can check the notice related to the UP TGT Biology Admit Card details from the link given below:-
Candidates can download the Admit Card for UP TGT Biology (2016) from the link given below:-
UP TGT Admit Card 2016 (Biology)
|Recruitment Body||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Post||U.P. TGT Biology|
|UP TGT Biology Exam Date 2021||31 July 2021|
|Admit Card Out Date||20th July 2021|
UP TGT Admit Card 2016 (Biology): Exam pattern & Syllabus
Important Highlights for TGT Exam2021
1. Question Paper will be of 500 marks.
2. A total number of questions in the Question Paper will be 125.
3. Each question will be of 4 marks.
4.All questions are mandatory to attempt.
5. Time duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
6. All questions will be in MCQ(Multiple Choice Question) form with 4 options.
7. As the paper will be in an offline mode so candidates need to circle the right answer via a black ball pen in the OMR sheet.
8. On the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the written exam merit list will be prepared and the candidate will be selected on the basis of their names in the merit list.
Steps to download UP TGT Admit Card 2016 (Biology)
- Visit the official website of UPSESSB: https://www.upsessb.org.
- Click on the official notification to download the UPSESSB TGT Admit card 2016 (Biology).
- Candidates are required to fill up their registration Number or User ID with a Password.
- Submit the detail and afterwards, candidates can download UPSESSB TGT admit card.
Selection Process of UP TGT Biology
Selection for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) post will be on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the written exam and the weight of the academics.
|Post||Written exam||Weight of academics||Interview||Special Qualification|
We wish all the candidates the Best of Luck! for the exam.
Sahi Prep Hai to Life Set hai!