UPSSSC PET 2022 Question Paper PDF
UPSSSC PET Exam 2022 Question Paper PDF!! UPSSSC has conducted the Preliminary Eligibility Test 2022 for the various subsequent exam to be held by the commission. The exam was conducted in two-hour shifts in the morning and evening. The paper consisted of 100 questions from various subjects like GS, Reasoning, Aptitude. Here, we are providing you with the UPSSSC PET exam pattern and actual question paper pdf of the exam.
UPSSSC PET 2022 परीक्षा पैटर्न
UPSSSC PET 2022 परीक्षा में 100 अंकों और 100 प्रश्नों का एक ही प्रश्नपत्र रहता है। नकारात्मक अंकन (निगेटिव मार्किंग) का प्रावधान था। प्रत्येक गलत उत्तर के लिए 0.25 अंक काटे जाएंगे।
UPSSSC PET परीक्षा पेपर
UPSSSC Question Paper Shift-1
The UPSSSC PET exam paper contains the following questions. You can gain valuable insights about the UPSSSC PET from the below.
Indian History and National Movement
- Who among the following moved the 'Objective Resolution' in the Constituent Assembly?
- What is the full form of FEMA?
- Bank rate means
- If RBI reduces the cash reserve ratio, what will happen to the credit creation?
- In which of the following type of economies, resources are owned privately and the main objective behind economic activities is profit-making?
- The One Hundred rupee note bears the signature of:
- How many Indian States share their boundary with Nepal?
- Which of the following is the capital of Costa Rica?
- The Kaziranga National Park is situated in
- Which of the following are rivers of the Himalayan river system?
- In which of the following places Ajunta-Ellora caves are situated?
- Current carriers in solid conductors are
- A light year is a unit of measurement of
- The chemical name of Bleaching powder is also
- The percentage of pure gold in 18-carat gold is
- Orange contains an abundance of
Directions: Read the passage carefully and answer the corresponding questions: (8-10)
Nehru's was a many-sided personality. He enjoyed reading and writing books as much as he enjoyed fighting political and social evils or resisting tyranny. In him the scientist and the humanist were held in perfect balance. While he kept looking at social problems from a scientific standpoint, he never forgot that we should nourish the total man. As a scientist, he refused to believe, in a benevolent power interested in men's affairs; but, as a self-proclaimed non-believer, he loved affirming his faith in life and the beauty of nature. Children he adored. Unlike Wordsworth, he did not see them trailing clouds of glory from their recent sojourn in heaven. He saw them as blossoms of promise and renewal, the only hope for mankind.
- A many-sided personality means
- Pt. Nehru enjoyed
- Which of the following statements reflects Pt. Nehru's point of view?
- Give Synonym for the following: Famous
- Give Antonym for the following: Transparent
- On decreasing the price of T.V. sets by 30%, its sale is increased by 20%. What is the effect on the revenue received by the shopkeeper?
- The average age of four players is 18.5 years. If the age of the coach is also included, the average age increases by 20%. The age of the coach is :
- Name the Indian wrestler, who gets two year ban for doping recently.
- Which State in India is first state to implement an end to end e-Cabinet System?
- Which Indian ministry recently launched UDISE+ for 2019-2020?
- Smartphone maker 'Vivo' appointed which cricketer as its brand ambassador?
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) based portal "SUPACE" launched for which court in India?
- In which of the following cities Light House Project is not implemented
- Which Indian telecom company is world's fifth strongest brand?
- The Project BOLD (Bamboo Oasis on Lands in Drought) was recently launched from which state in India?
- Which is first country to get free COVID-19 vaccines through the COVAX scheme of United Nations?
- The 'Public Health and Sanitation is included in the Constitution of India in
- Panchayati Raj System in India is laid down under
- The right to education is a fundamental right, which is related to:
- In which Article of the Indian Constitution, the interests of minorities are covered?
- As per the constitution of India, what is the maximum strength (number of members) of the Lok Sabha?
- During the last four years, the production of raw wool increased by _______% on the production of the first four years
- The average production during the eight years was ______.
- The maximum percentage decrease of production over the previous year was in the year :
- The production of raw wool in 2014-15 was ________ of the production in 2019-20.
- Yearly Commission Earned by Five Salesmen
- In which year commission earned by the salesman C showed the highest increase that of the preceding year?
- In the year 2018 the commission of B was approximately what per cent of the total commission earned by all al in that year?
- Which salesman's commission in 2018 how the highest increase over that in 2015?
In which of the following year was the conference between the biggest and ……. Commission earned by any salesman maximum?
In the year 2019, commission earned by salesman D was approximately what percent of commission earned by A?
Direction: Study the table and answer the question given below:
Number of accounts operand (in hundreds) four share broker in various months
- In which of the following months is the average of the number of opened accounts the maximum?
- The number of accounts opened in August is approximately what per cent more or less than the number of accounts opened in June?
- What is the ratio of the number of accounts opened in Angel to that opened in Zerodha from May to September?
- In which Share broker is the average number of accounts opened the maximum?
- The average number of account opened in Tradebull is approximate what per cent more or less than the average number of accounts opened in Sharekhan?
- Who is the second Indian born American woman astronaut to fly to space?
- Which among the following is the official language of the Union Territory of Lakshadweep?
- When is 'Hindi Diwas' celebrated?
- Which of the following countries is not a member of SAARC?
- Onam is the cultural festival of which Indian State/UT?
- Which of the following planets is closes to the Sun?
- Who was the first Asian Winner Nobel Prize?
- Select the related word from the given alternatives : Ornithologist: Birds:: Anthropologist :
- Choose the word which is least like the other words in the group.
- In a certain code, PRODUCTIONS is written as QQPCVEUHPMT. How is ORIENTATION written in that code?
- Pointing towards Rita, Nikhil said, "I am the only son of her mother's son." How is Rita related to Nikhil?
- If the 25th of August in a year is Thursday, the number of Mondays in that month is
UPSSSC PET 2022 Exam Pattern
The UPSSSC PET exam pattern consists of one paper of 100 marks and 100 questions. There was a provision for negative marking. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|UPSSSC PET Exam Paper||Total Marks||Total Questions||Duration|
|UPSSSC PET||100||100||2 Hours|
UPSSSC PET 2022 Question Papers:
Practicing the UPSSSC PET exam question paper will provide you valuable insight into the variety of questions that are asked in the exam along with the previous year's trends. By solving these papers you will also get to know about the difficulty level of the UPSSSC PET exam.
|UPSSSC PET Paper|
|UPSSSC PET Shift 1 SET A||Download Here|
|UPSSSC PET Shift 1SET B||Download Here|
|UPSSSC PET Shift 1 SET C||Download Here|
|UPSSSC PET Shift 1 SET D||Download Here|
|UPSSSC PET Shift 1 SET E||Download Here|
|UPSSSC PET Shift 1 SET F||Download Here|
|UPSSSC PET Shift 1 SET G||Download Here|
|UPSSSC PET Shift 1 SET H||Download Here|
|UPSSSC PET Shift 2 SET A||Download Here|
|UPSSSC PET Shift 2 SET B||Download Here|
|UPSSSC PET Shift 2 SET C||Download Here|
|UPSSSC PET Shift 2 SET D||Download Here|
|UPSSSC PET Shift 2 SET E||Download Here|
|UPSSSC PET Shift 2 SET F||Download Here|
|UPSSSC PET Shift 2 SET G||Download Here|
|UPSSSC PET Shift 2 SET H||Download Here|