UP VDO Exam Analysis 2018. UP VDO Selection Process has been started and the exam is being conducted in two shifts on 22nd and 23rd December 2018. The first & second shifts of the first day have been ended. After completing the exam, students had to hand over the real paper to the invigilator.
Coming back to the core, this article will highlight the sectional and overall difficulty level of the first & second shift paper. At the end of the article, we will also share some real questions asked in the exam. If you are yet to appear for UP VDO/Gram Panchayat Adhikari exam 2018, this exam review will help you know the type & level of the questions set by UPSSSC.
UP VDO Exam Analysis 2018
According to the students who appeared for the exam, the overall difficulty level of both the papers was MODERATE. Let us now go through the section-wise difficulty level of the exam held today:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||50||Moderate|
- Paper was conducted offline.
- Each question carried 2 marks.
- For every 2 wrong answers, 2 marks will be deducted i.e there is 50% negative marking scheme.
Note: Use only "Black Point Pen" to fill OMR Sheet. Also, the use of Whitener, Rubber & Blade is Prohibited.
हिंदी व्याकरण से अधिकतर प्रश्न पूछे जा रहे हैं तो आप सभी लोग हिंदी व्याकरण से सम्बंधित प्रश्नों का ज्यादा से ज्यादा अभ्यास करें| मुहावरे को भी पढ़ना न भूले|
- गधांश (राष्ट्रभावना + सूरदास)
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ
- हिंदी व्याकरण (वचन,कारक, संज्ञा, लिंग, सर्वनाम आदि)
- वाक्य क्रम स्थापन
- प्रसिद्द कवि की कृतिया (उर्वशी)
- 3-4 questions were from the topic Constitution.
- In history, questions were asked from Modern & Medieval history
- Around 5-6 questions were asked from Current Affairs
- 2-3 questions were asked from geography.
- 5-6 Questions from Uttar Pradesh State GK
- 7-8 questions were asked from Static GK
Candidates are advised to study Constitution Acts.
- Blood relation
- Paragraph Conclusion
- Dice (2 Sides Common)
- Number Series
- Odd One Out (Figure)
- Mathematical Operations
Questions Asked in UP VDO Exam: 22 December (Shift 1+2)
- Which city of Uttar Pradesh is known as the Leather City?
- Name the third most populous state in India?
- One question related to the slogan given by Indian President
- छायावादी के कवि?
- आधे-अधूरे उपन्यास से संबंधित प्रश्न
- आलू उत्पादन में उत्तर प्रदेश का स्थान?
- In which Year Ardh Kumbh Mela will be organised?
- कहानी उपन्यास के लेखक?
- वर्णों के प्रकार से संबंधित प्रश्न
- इनमे से कौनसा दीर्घ स्वर है
- Which state has started Surya Shakti Kisan Yojana?
- Who was the founder of the Slave Dynasty?
- In which session, Mahatma Gandhi was selected as the president of Indian National Congress?
- कौनसी नदी अरब सागर में गिरती है?
- Ram Nath Kovind is an Indian politician currently serving as the 14th President of India.
- Which Article of the Indian Constitution is related to President Rule?
- Among the following districts, which district has the highest population? kanpur, Allahabad, Agra, Ghaziabad
- Full form of NABARD?
- पाँचों उँगलियाँ घी में मुहावरे का अर्थ
This exam analysis is based on the feedback of students. If you have appeared for the exam, kindly post your review in the comment box.
More from us:
Yet to Appear for the Exam? Try gradeup's free test based on the same pattern:
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep