The recruitment notification of the UP Lekhpal will be released by UPSSSC for the recruitment of 7882 vacancies across the state of Uttar Pradesh. Check all the important dates regarding the result date, merit list date of the UP Lekhpal examination that all candidates should be aware of.
UP Lekhpal Result Release Date 2021
UPSSSC hasn’t yet released the official date for the written examination in 2021, and only after the exam has been conducted, there will be a separate notification for the UPSSSC Lekhpal results. These are the important dates that candidates should know about the UP Lekhpal exam:
|UP Lekhpal Exam Date 2021||To be disclosed|
|UP Lekhpal Result Date 2021||To be disclosed|
|UP Lekhpal Merit List Date 2021||To be disclosed|
Steps to Download the UP Lekhpal Exam Result 2021 Online
UPSSSC will release the notification regarding the results once the exams are conducted. It usually takes 1-2 months for the result to be released on the UPSSSC official website. Here are the steps that candidates need to follow for downloading the UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal result 2021:
- Navigate to www.upsssc.gov.in website. (The official UPSSSC website)
- Locate the ‘Results’ button located at the lower-left corner of the page.
- Click on the ‘Results’ button to reveal the district-specific result links.
- Click on your district name and locate your roll number on the PDF file that opens thereafter.
Note: Only the roll numbers of students who have qualified for the exam will be listed on the PDF file.
UP Lekhpal Result 2021 Cut Off
As is the case with most Government exams, the Lekhpal 2021 result to is based on cut-offs. There are different cut-offs for different candidate categories that need to be cleared. Along with the UPSSSC Lekhpal Bharti result 2021, category wise UP Lekhpal result 2021 cut off is also released
|Candidate Category||Cut-off Marks (Expected) out of 100|
|General Category||To be updated|
|SC||To be updated|
|ST||To be updated|
|OBC||To be updated|
How to Calculate Marks for UP Lekhpal Written Exam?
Since the selection of the candidates is now based solely on the performance in the written examination, you need to know the exact steps that can help you in calculating the marks obtained in the examination. The paper is divided into 4 sections with 25 questions in each section. Every correct answer adds one mark and every incorrect answer leads to a deduction of ¼ marks. Check the detailed UP lekhpal exam pattern
Here is the structure of the written exam:
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Rural Development & Rural Society||25||25|
So, the formula to calculate the maximum marks obtained:
Marks Obtained = (Total correct answers x 1) – (Total wrong answers x ¼)
Challenging the UP Lekhpal Result 2021
If any candidate is dissatisfied with the evaluation of his/her result, they can reach out to UPSSSC directly and raise a grievance. Here are the steps to lodge a complaint regarding the UP Lekhpal results 2021:
- Navigate to upsssc.gov.in website.
- Locate the ‘grievances’ section located at the top of the page.
- Choose the following option: ‘Results declaration related problem’.
- Provide your registration number, full name, email address & contact number.
- In the subject prompt, enter your issue and suggestions in brief.
- Verify the security captcha and click on the submit button.