OPSC Teacher Recruitment 2021: Important Date
Check important dates for OPSC Teacher Recruitment from here:
|Release of Official notification||28 October 2021|
|Online Application Link Begins||8th November 2021|
|Last Date Of Online Application form||7th December 2021|
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of India;
- Candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia;
- Candidate must: -
- Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; OR
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium examination in non-language subject; OR
- Passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class VII from a school or educational institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government; OR
- Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualification
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
A candidate must not be below the age of 21 (twenty one) years and above 32 (thirty two) years for fresh candidates as on the 1st day of January 2021 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1989 and not later than 1st January, 2000.
|Sr. No.||Posts||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||PGT Teacher||21 years old||32 years old|
Persons with Disabilities belonging to SC/ST/ SEBC categories are eligible for age relaxation benefit of 15 years.
How to Apply Online for OPSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021?
The online registration process for OPSC Teaching Recruitment 2021 will be active from 8th November 2021 on the official website @ https://www.opsc.gov.in/.
Candidates can apply through the direct link provided in this article or you can visit the official site and follow these below steps:
- Go to the official website of OPSC for applying i.e. www.opsc.gov.in
- Individuals must provide their basic details like their date of birth, Class 10 details, name, mobile number, Email ID.
- Candidates will have to enter their personal and educational details.
- Candidates need to upload images of their recent passport-size photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- After filling all the necessary fields carefully, applicants can see the preview of their application form. They should go through all the details and click on ‘Final Submission’.
- Pay the application fee.
- Fees can be rendered through online mode.
- Print out the copy of the e-receipt of the transaction as proof of payment.
- After completing all the steps, take 2 printouts of the confirmation page of the application form for reference.
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Around 335 Post Graduate Teacher, PGT vacancies are released by the OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021 in October 2021.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021: Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected on the basics of Career Assessment and Personality test/Interview.
- There shall be total marking of 100 marks. Out of 100 marks, the Career Assessment will be of 70 marks and Personality test/Interview will be of 30 marks.
|Career Assessment||70 Marks|
|Higher Secondary||10% (Weightage)|
|Bachelor Degree||20% (Weightage)|
|Post Graduation||30% (Weightage)|
|Viva Voce test||30 Marks|
Note: Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in Career Assessment and Personality Test Interview, category wise.
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021: Salary Structure
PGT Candidates will be entitled for Pay Scale Level 10.Pay at Level-10 and Cell-01 of the Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules, 2017 with usual Dearness and other allowances as prescribed by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021: Application Fees
|General||Rs.400/ (Rupees four hundred)|
|Persons with Disability||Nil|
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)