Attempt BYJU'S Exam Prep's MP TET mock test in Hindi and English to analyze the performance and boost your exam score. Practice with MP TET online test series which is crafted by our expert educators to give a kick-start to your MP Primary Teacher exam preparations. MP TET test series consists of a free mock test based on the latest exam pattern which will help you in getting a clear idea about the exam pattern, type of questions and difficulty level asked in the exam.
MP TET test series 2020 is available in both Hindi as well as the English language. Thus, practising with the aid of MP Primary teacher online test series on a regular basis will definitely amp up your preparation to the next level.
MP TET Mock Test 2020 | Exam Overview
MP TET 2020 Exam for Primary Teacher will be conducted from 25th April 2020 onwards. Therefore, to move a step ahead you need to start your preparations right away with test series. MP TET mock tests will help you in analyzing your performance and motivate you to work on your weak areas.
Furthermore, MP TET online test series will give you a real exam experience which is an important factor to achieve your goals of becoming a teacher.
MP TET Online Mock Test Series 2020 Key Features
- Get a combo set of 7 full-length mock tests to prepare for MP TET 2020 exam.
- MP TET mock test questions are based on the latest exam pattern.
- You can attempt the test series in both the Hindi/English language.
- However, the solutions to these questions are available only in the English language.
- You can attempt the MP TET test series on Mobile/PCs as per your convenience.
Buy MPTET Test Series
The MP TET Test Series provides wholesome preparation support as it acts as a reliable self-assessment tool and also lets you revise the syllabus in a structured manner. Buy the MP TET mock test to determine the most effective strategy for your exam preparation which includes timely completion of syllabus, revision using the mock test and continuous improvement after each test.
Purchase the MP TET test to overcome the difficult concepts with great precision and clarity. The MP TET online mock test also provides sufficient practice to handle tricky questions with greater accuracy. Improve your pace of solving questions, reduce the errors and score your desired marks in the upcoming MP TET exam.
Importance of MP TET Test Series
The test series is the best way to enhance your preparation. BYJU'S Exam Prep MP TET Test series benefit you in many ways, a few of them are listed here:
- Test papers are the best way to revise regularly.
- You will have practical knowledge of exam patterns and syllabus.
- By practicing the mock test you get to know the difficulty level of the exam.
- Identify the weak areas and improve your score with mock tests.
- Candidates can use mock tests to improve their accuracy.
- MP TET mock tests help you in taking the preparation level to the next level.
MP TET Test Series 2020 Schedule
|Date||Test Name||No. of Questions|
|22nd January 2020||MP TET Free Mock Test||150|
|11th February 2020||MP TET Mock Test 2||150|
|26th February 2020||MP TET Mock Test 3||150|
|11th March 2020||MP TET Mock Test 4||150|
|25th March 2020||MP TET Mock Test 5||150|
|08th April 2020||MP TET Mock Test 6||150|
|31st January 2020||MP TET Previous Year Paper||150|
Benefits of MP TET Test Series 2021
Effective Revision strategies
Undivided efforts are required for effective revision of the topics will lead to more clarity and comprehension. This generates more confidence in the candidates and improves their overall performance. Reinforcing the syllabus is the most important part of your entire preparation, hence it should be done in the most strategic manner.
Retention of concepts
Longer retention and memorization of the concepts can be achieved by taking the MP TET test series. Any topic can be easily understood and be confident about by taking the test series for the MP TET exam.
Time-Management can be ensured by practising multiple types of questions in a time-bound situation so that you can cover more topics. You can also go through the topics which were not prepared well earlier. Facilitating yourself with the MP TET online test series from time to time will help you segregate topics as per your strength and weakness.
MP TET 2020: Exam Pattern
Number of Questions
Duration of Exam
2 Hours 30 Minutes
Child Development & Pedagogy
MP TET Syllabus 2021
Child Development Pedagogy
- Child Development (Primary School Children)
- Understanding Children with special needs,
- Concept of Inclusive Education and Learning Pedagogy.
Social Studies/ Social Sciences
- Social and Political Life etc
Language I (Hindi)
- Comprehension-based questions and concept for language development
Language II (English)
- The comprehension-based question in English and the development of language.
- Shapes and
- Spatial Understanding
- Water, Air,
- Parts of Body,
- Natural Resources,
- Solar System,
- Food Resource and Care,
- Our Surroundings
For more details check here: MP TET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021
How to take the MP TET Mock Test?
Candidates must follow the following steps to take the MP TET mock test:
- Open the official website of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
- Click on the Test series tab on the right upper side.
- Select the TET exams category.
- Select the MP TET tab.
- MP TET Mock Test will appear on the screen.
- Make the one-time payment and have access to the mock test series.
MP TET 2020: Important Dates
MP Primary Teacher Application starts from
06th January 2020
Last date to apply for MP Teacher
20th January 2020
Last Date for Application form correction
25th January 2020
MP Teacher Admit Card
To be announced soon
MP Teacher Exam Date 2020
25th April 2020 onwards
MP Teacher Result 2020
To be announced soon
For any inquiry or issues mail us at [email protected] Or
Call us at +91 9650052904