As per the latest official updates, MAT Application Form 2022 is available in the official website of AIMA MAT. The candidates can visit the official website and go for the MAT Registration for September Phase. Here is the step-by-step process to do MAT Exam Registration 2022.
Step 1: Complete MAT Registration 2022
MAT Exam Registration 2022 is the first step to applying for the upcoming exam. The candidates need to register themselves on the official website to further fill out the MAT Application Form 2022. Note the steps below for the process of MAT Registration 2022
- Visit the official website: mat. Aima. in
- Enter your basic details, including your Name, Phone Number, Email ID, and Date of Birth, and set a password for the further login process
- Check all the details and confirm that all the spellings are correct.
- Click on the “Submit” button
- An OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number
- Verify the phone number using the OTP
- New login credentials will be sent on your registered email ID.
☛ Make a list of MBA Colleges in India as per your preference
Step 2: Fill out MAT Application Form 2022
After the registration, the candidates have to fill out the MAT Registration 2022 form with other necessary information.
- Log in to the portal again with your login credentials
- Select the MAT Test Modes that are IBT, PBT, and CBT as per your convenience.
- Select Test Cities
- Enter your personal details, including your residential address
Step 3: Select MAT Test Centres 2022
After filling out the MAT Application Form 2022, the candidates have to select the test centers as per their preference.
- The candidates can choose 2 test centres maximum as per their preference
- Try to select the nearest test centre from your communication address
- The name of the allotted test centres will be displayed on the MAT Admit Card
- For IBT mode in the upcoming exam, select 'Test City' from the drop-down as candidates can take the test from home.
Step 4: Upload Signature and Photo
Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature as per the following specifications for MAT Registration 2022.
Between 50 and 100 KB
Scanned copy of the color photograph (not more than six months old) in JPEG/JPG format only
Between 10 and 25 KB
Scanned copy of signature in black or blue-ink pen only and in JPEG/JPG format only
☛ Check the Colleges Accepting MAT Score
Step 5: Pay MAT Form Fees
As per the official updates, MAT Registration 2022 Fees can be paid by online modes through internet banking, credit card, debit card, and mobile wallet. Note the table below for the amount of money to be paid in MAT Exam Registration 2022 for the September session.
MAT Exam Modes
MAT Form Fees
Single paper (either PBT or CBT)
For Double Remote Proctored Internet-Based Test (IBT)
or Double Paper Based Test (PBT)
Recommended Browser for MAT Registration 2022
The candidates must access the official AIMA MAT website from the browser below for a smooth MAT Registration process.
- Google Chrome 3.0
- Mozilla 3.0 and above
- Internet Explorer 9 and above
- The latest version of Firefox