The MAT Registration form can only be filled and submitted through the official website of AIMA MAT. The candidates can visit the official website and go for the MAT 2023 Registration for February Phase. Here is the step-by-step process to do MAT Registration 2023 and fill out the application form.
Step 1: Complete MAT Registration
The candidates have to register themselves with the official AIMA website to fill out the MAT 2023 Registration form for the upcoming exam. Note the steps below for the process of MAT Registration 2023.
- Visit the official website AIMA MAT
- Enter your basic details, including your name, phone number, email ID, and DOB, and set a password for the further login process
- Check all the details and confirm that all the spellings are correct while MAT Registration 2023.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number
- Verify the phone number using the OTP
- New login credentials will be sent to your registered email ID.
☛ Make a list of MBA Colleges in India as per your preference.
Step 2: Fill Out MAT Application Form
After the registration, the candidates have to fill out the MAT Registration 2023 form with other necessary information.
- Log in to the portal again with your login credentials
- Select the MAT Test Modes that are IBT, PBT, and CBT as per your convenience.
- Select Test Cities in MAT Registration form
- Enter your personal details, including your residential address
Step 3: Select Test Centres while MAT Registration
After filling out the MAT 2023 Registration, the candidates have to select the test centres as per their preference.
- The candidates can choose 2 test centres maximum as per their preference during MAT Registration.
- Try to select the nearest test centre from your communication address
- The name of the allotted test centres will be displayed on the MAT Admit Card 2023
- For IBT mode in the upcoming exam, select 'Test City' from the drop-down, as candidates can take the test from home.
Step 4: Upload Signature and Photo
Upload scanned passport-size photograph and signature as per the following specifications for MAT Registration 2023.
Between 50 and 100 KB
A scanned copy of the colour photograph (not more than six months old) in JPEG/JPG format only
Between 10 and 25 KB
Scanned copy of signature in black or blue-ink pen only and in JPEG/JPG format only
☛ Also Check: Colleges Accepting MAT Score
Step 5: Pay MAT Registration 2023 Fees
As per the official updates, MAT Application Form 2023 fees can be paid by online modes through internet banking, credit card, debit card, and mobile wallet. Note the table below for the amount of money to be paid in MAT Registration 2023 for the February session.
MAT Exam Modes
MAT Form Fees
Single paper (either PBT or CBT)
For Double Remote Proctored Internet-Based Test (IBT)
or Double Paper Based Test (PBT)