The official MAT Cut Off 2022, along with the qualifying marks, will be released by the participating institutes once the exam is over for all three exam modes. The candidates appearing in the upcoming MAT Exam can check the cut-off by the below-mentioned process.
- Visit the official website of the respective institute.
- Check the Examination Section’ on the homepage.
- Click on the link.
- Enter your Login Credentials and Test Months.
- MAT Cut Off list will be displayed on the screen.
- Save it and take a printout for further reference.
Factors Affecting MAT Cut Off
Numerous factors are responsible for determining the admission of a candidate to a particular institute. Here, we’ll provide you with the parameters that would decide the cut-off-
- The difficulty level of MAT Question Paper
- Availability of seats in the participating institute
- Performance of the candidates
- Previous years’ trends in MAT Cut Off
- The number of candidates appearing for MAT Exam.
Important Points for Cut Off of MAT
The candidates must remember the points below while checking MAT Cut Off 2022.
- The candidates must note that the overall composite score is considered for MAT Percentile calculation.
- MAT 2022 Cut Off is the same for all three exam modes. So, if you appear for more than 1 exam mode, the authority will submit the scores for all the exam modes.
- If the candidates appeared for two exam sessions, then their better MAT Score will be considered for cut-off calculation. So, try to perform the best in at least one exam session to appear in the final selection round by clearing the MAT Cut Off 2022.
What After MAT Cut Off 2022?
All the Colleges Accepting MAT Score follow its individual selection procedure. Some consider MAT Result only, while others hold further final admission selection rounds. These rounds help the college authority to filter the best candidates from the crowd. After the official MAT Cut Off declaration, the candidates have to go through the below-mentioned stages of the pre-admission rounds.
- GD Round (Group Discussion)
- PI Round (Personal Interview)
- WAT Round (Written Ability Test)
It is seen that most of the MBA Colleges in India give higher weightage to the candidates’ performance in WAT. This round is easier to evaluate the viewpoints of respective candidates by their writing. So, preparing well for all these rounds is suggested to ace the MAT Exam at once chance.
MAT Selection Procedure 2022
The candidates’ MAT Cut Off would decide whether they are selected in their desired institute or not. If the candidates are shortlisted in their desired institute, the officials will call them through Gmail and will provide information about the same. Candidates need to appear for the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) as per the schedule. The final merit list will be decided based on the below criteria.
- MAT 2022 Scores
- Performance in GD and PI Round
- Prior Performance in academics
- Work experience (if Any)