Council Of Ministries
|President||Shri Ram Nath Kovind|
|Prime Minister||Shri Narendra Modi||1.Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions|
2.Department of Atomic Energy
3.Department of Space
4.All important policy issues and all other portfolios not allocated to any Minister
|Vice-President||Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu|
|Serial No.||Key Persons||Ministry|
|1.||Shri Raj Nath Singh||Ministry of Defence|
|2.||Shri Amit Shah|
|3.||Shri Nitin Jairam Gadkari||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises|
|4.||Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman|
|5.||Shri Narendra Singh Tomar||Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare|
|6.||Dr. Subrahmanyam Jaishankar||Ministry of External Affair|
|7.||Shri Dharmendra Pradhan||Ministry of Education, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship|
|8.||Shri Arjun Munda||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|9.||Shri Kiren Rijiju||Ministry of Law and Justice|
|10.||Shri Hardeep Singh Puri|
|11.||Shri Mansukh L. Mandaviya|
|12.||Shri Bhupender Yadav|
|13.||Shri Dharmendra Pradhan||Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Ministry of Steel|
|14.||Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|15.||Dr. Mahendra Nath Pandey||Ministry of Heavy Industries|
|16.||Shri Parshottam Rupala||Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, and Dairying|
|17.||Shri Giriraj Singh|
|18.||Shri Anurag Singh Thakur|
|Serial No.||State||Key Persons|
|1.||Andhra Pradesh||Shri Biswa Bhusan Harichandan|
|2.||Arunachal Pradesh||Brig. (Dr.) B. D. Mishra (Retd.)|
|3.||Assam||Prof. Jagdish Mukhi|
|4.||Bihar||Shri Phagu Chauhan|
|5.||Chhattisgarh||Sushri Anusuiya Uikey|
|6.||Goa||Shri Bhagat Singh Koshyari|
|7.||Gujarat||Shri Acharya Dev Vrat|
|8.||Haryana||Shri Satyadeo Narain Arya|
|9.||Himachal Pradesh||Shri Bandaru Dattatraya|
|10.||Jharkhand||Shrimati Droupadi Murmu|
|11.||Karnataka||Shri Vajubhai Vala|
|12.||Kerala||Shri Arif Mohammed Khan|
|13.||Madhya Pradesh||Smt. Anandiben Patel|
|14.||Maharashtra||Shri Bhagat Singh Koshyari|
|15.||Manipur||Dr. Najma Heptulla|
|16.||Meghalaya||Shri Satya Pal Malik|
|17.||Mizoram||Shri P.S. Sreedharan Pillai|
|18.||Nagaland||Shri R. N. Ravi|
|19.||Odisha||Prof. Ganeshi Lal|
|20.||Punjab||Shri V.P. Singh Badnore|
|21.||Rajasthan||Shri Kalraj Mishra|
|22.||Sikkim||Shri Ganga Prasad|
|23.||Tamil Nadu||Shri Banwarilal Purohit|
|24.||Telangana||Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan|
|25.||Tripura||Shri Ramesh Bais|
|26.||Uttar Pradesh||Smt. Anandiben Patel|
|27.||Uttarakhand||Smt. Baby Rani Maurya|
|28.||West Bengal||Shri Jagdeep Dhankhar|
Chiefs of Armed Forces
- Chief of Defence Staff ------ General Bipin Rawat
- Chief of the Army Staff ---------- General Manoj Mukund Naravane
- Chief of the Air Staff ----------- Air Chief Marshal Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria
- Chief of the Naval Staff ---------- Admiral Karambir Singh
Members of Parliament
- The Rajya Sabha is to consist of not more than 250 members - 238 members representing the States and Union Territories, and 12 members nominated by the President. Rajya Sabha is a permanent body and is not subject to dissolution.
- However, one-third of the members retire every second year and are replaced by newly elected members.
- Each member is elected for a term of six years. The Vice President of India is the ex-officio Chairman of Rajya Sabha. The House also elects a Deputy Chairman from among its members. Besides, there is also a panel of "Vice Chairmen" in the Rajya Sabha.
- The senior-most minister, who is a member of Rajya Sabha, is appointed by the Prime Minister as Leader of the House.
- The Lok Sabha is composed of representatives of people chosen by direct election on the basis of Universal Adult Suffrage.
- The maximum strength of the House is 552 members - 530 members to represent the States, 20 members to represent the Union Territories, and 2 members to be nominated by the President from the Anglo-Indian Community.
- At present, the strength of the House is 545.
- The term of the Lok Sabha, unless dissolved, is five years from the date appointed for its first meeting.
- However, while a proclamation of emergency is in operation, this period may be extended by Parliament by law for a period not exceeding one year at a time.
Sahi Prep hai toh Life Set hai!