Critical and Logical Reasoning for CLAT 2020 & AILET Exam. In this video, our BYJU'S Exam Prep expert Vinod Shankran discusses how to solve and prepare for the Critical Reasoning for CLAT 2020 other Law Entrance Exams. New Pattern Questions of CLAT 2020.
Know the tips & tricks to solve the questions in a quick way. Critical Reasoning requires an in-depth understanding of the concepts and their application.
- CLAT 2020 will 'Not Test Memory based' questions.
- It will be based more on 'Comprehension based questions'.
- Students must have the ability to read the complex text and develop the skills of inferential reasoning.
- CLAT 2020 will be a 2-hour test, with 150 multiple-choice questions carrying 1 mark each.
- These questions would be divided across the following 5 subjects:
- 👉🏻English Language
- 👉🏻Current Affairs, including General Knowledge
- 👉🏻Legal Reasoning
- 👉🏻Logical Reasoning
- 👉🏻Quantitative Techniques
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!