Make a Target for DSSSB General Awareness Section
It's alright if you think you are not going to solve every question that comes in the exam. As you need to set a target of how much you want to do for each of the sections. When you have only two hours and 200 questions to attempt, you need speed and efficiency. Wasting time on guesswork won't be taking you anywhere here.
- First, you need to set your goal and think about your strengths, and the topics that give you confidence.
- Secondly, make sure you keep yourself updated with all the changes and the latest news about your field. Most candidates don’t think about learning new things in which they have the confidence to score well.
- In addition to this, think about the time you need to complete this section. Don’t rush or be lazy. You need to keep the time validation intact with the exam and the other part.
- Thus, make sure you keep on checking the internet for the latest updates and the news about the topics that you think could lead you to cut off.
- Also, you need to collect the study material. Don’t buy new books. You can purchase second-hand question papers from a shop, or you can get them online quickly. Don’t waste your money and paper.
- On the other hand, if you only take mock tests and think of buying study material at the last moment, you are making a big mistake. It could make you feel like you don’t know anything. So better have your study materials sorted at the very beginning of your preparation.
- You need to make sure you know a good amount of information, which will entail knowing in detail about your own country and the state that is India and Delhi.
- Most of the general awareness questions will arise from the history, geography, and economics of India, and its subcontinent. So prepare for them with all your dedication.
Tips To Prepare General Awareness (GK) For DSSSB
General knowledge can not essentially be categorized as a subject. There is no book or chapter that you can read and tell yourself that you have read everything. It’s an ongoing process. You need to learn about new things consistently. Even if you are just about to enter the examination hall and hear about some facts related to the country, you need to keep them in mind. Here are some tips which can help you with the general knowledge section preparation of DSSSB:
- Firstly, you need to stay prepared for GA from the very start of your preparation. Don’t take it as a subject. When you are getting bored with the other topics, just open google and begin reading some facts.
- When you wake up in the morning, the first thing you should do is take a good look at the headlines of the newspaper and find something which you think can come in the exam. Don’t go to Bollywood news. No questions will be asked from there.
- Try to solve the mock test in the given period, which you have allocated for this particular section, even if you are taking one by yourself with no restrictions. In this way, you can prepare yourself mentally for the exam.
- Prepare your timetable and stick with it. Don’t make an unrealistic timetable. Making a timetable will reduce the overloading of tasks.
You need to be patient. It’s ok if you didn’t get the stats right for your first mock test. It happens, and you can overcome this. To achieve success, you need to put in a lot of hard work every day. Success is not something you get overnight. It takes hundreds of hours of dedication and self-trust. So, don’t ever lose hope and just keep on preparing for the exam.
It might seem hard to crack such a big exam, but there’s a saying:
'If you keep on hitting the rock with the right tool over and over again, even that rock will get broken into two.' The same thing goes with your DSSSB general awareness section. You need to be constant with your learning and believe in yourself. Lastly, don’t put your eyes on the book all the time. Take some time off from your preparation schedule and unwind your brain by doing some relaxing activity of your choice. As much as we want you to clear the exam, we want you to be physically and mentally fit as well.
Commentswrite a comment