FCI AGM Prelims Exam 2nd Shift Analysis 18th July 2021 - Major Highlights
- Shift 2 was overall easy to moderate.
- This time there were no new-pattern questions introduced in any of the sections.
Watch FCI AGM Prelims Shift 2 Live Exam Analysis: 18th July 2021
FCI AGM Exam 2nd Shift Review 18th July 2021 (Section-wise Analysis)
FCI AGM Prelims 2nd Shift Review: Reasoning Ability
- The section's overall difficulty level was easy to moderate.
- The total number of questions from Reasoning was 23.
- A complete analysis of the Reasoning section follows.
Name of the topic
FCI AGM Prelims 2nd Shift Review: Quantitative aptitude
- According to the aspirant's reviews, the exam's overall difficulty was easy.
- Total 22 questions were asked from Quantitative Aptitude.
- The table below shows the topic-by-topic breakdown of the questions asked in Numerical Ability Analysis.
Data Interpretation easy to moderate
wrong Number Series
FCI AGM Prelims 2nd Shift Review: General Awareness
|General Awareness||Total Questions|
|Static GK||21 Questions|
|Current Affairs||17 Questions|
|Banking & Finance||7 Questions|
FCI AGM Management & Ethics
- The questions of 45 marks were theoretically based.
- The Management & Ethics section was moderate according to the aspirants.
- This section was based on logic since nothing was asked directly.
- The pattern was slightly changed. The aspirants were asked to answer in both ways (positive & negative).
FCI AGM Prelims 2nd Shift Review: Agriculture, Agriculture Economy, Computer awareness
- 10 Questions were asked from Computer Awareness & the level was moderate.
- The rest of the questions were asked from Agriculture and Agricultural Economy which also moderate.
FCI AGM Prelims Exam 2nd Shift 18th July 2021: Number of Good Attempts
Here is the number of good attempts in the FCI AGM Prelims Exam, based on the level of exam.
Number of Good Attempts
Reasoning Ability & Numerical Ability
Management & Ethics
Agriculture Economy & Computer awareness
FCI AGM Prelims 2021 | Expected Cut-Off | Real Analysis
Note: Candidates are to be shortlisted for Interview on criteria of 50% marks in Online Test for unreserved and EWS categories and 45% marks for SC, ST, OBC, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities. The number of candidates to be called for an Interview shall normally be three times the number of advertised vacancies. However, where the number of candidates is less than three times the number of vacancies, then all the qualifying candidates may be called for an interview as the case may be.
The aspirants can also share their experience at FCI AGM Prelims 2021 exam in the comment box.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.