FCI AGM Prelims Exam 1st Shift Analysis 18th July 2021 - Important Highlights
- Shift 1 was overall moderate.
- This time there were no new-pattern questions introduced in any of the sections.
- There was no negative in attempting wrong answers.
- Thus, the candidate performed really well who has studied and practiced progressively since no changes were seen in the FCI AGM exam.
Watch FCI AGM Prelims Shift 1 Exam Analysis Live Session
FCI AGM Exam 1st Shift Review 18th July 2021 (Section-wise Analysis)
FCI AGM Prelims 1st Shift Review: Reasoning Ability
- A total of 25 questions was asked from Reasoning Ability.
- No new pattern was asked and this section was easy.
- A complete analysis of the Reasoning section follows.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
Post-wise Puzzle- 4 Questions
6 People purchasing occassionaly- 5 Questions
8 People north side facing - 4 Questions
|Order & Ranking||4 Questions|
|Blood Relation||3 Questions|
CELEBRITY (1 Question)
Wonderful (1 Question)
|3 Questions (Only, a few)|
FCI AGM Prelims 1st Shift Review: Quantitative aptitude
- According to the aspirant's reviews, the exam's overall difficulty was easy.
- The questions were following the old pattern as previous.
- The table below shows the topic-by-topic breakdown of the questions asked in Numerical Ability Analysis.
Data Interpretation (Pie Chart)
Time & Distance
Missing Number Series
FCI AGM Prelims 1st Shift Review: General Awareness
- Most of the questions were from March & April Month
- The question which was asked in General Awareness-
- PM Mudra Yojna
- India's largest retail stockholder.
- HSN Code
- Project Kiner
- OSCAR Award: Best Actor
- NCAER: Head
- GDP Based Questions
|General Awareness||Total Questions|
|Static GK||5 Questions|
|Current Affairs||30 Questions|
|Banking & Finance||10 Questions|
FCI AGM Management & Ethics
- The questions of 45 marks were theoretically based.
- The Management & Ethics section was moderate according to the aspirants.
FCI AGM Prelims 1st Shift Review: Agriculture, Agriculture Economy, Computer awareness
- 10 Questions were asked from Computer Awareness and the level of section was easy.
- The rest of the questions were based on Agriculture Economy and Agriculture.
FCI AGM Prelims Exam 1st Shift 18th July 2021: Number of Good Attempts
Here is the number of good attempts in the FCI AGM prelims exam 2021, based on the level of the exam.
Number of Good Attempts
Reasoning Ability & Numerical Ability
Management & Ethics
Agriculture Economy & Computer awareness
Note: Candidates are to be shortlisted for Interview on criteria of 50% marks in Online Test for unreserved and EWS categories and 45% marks for SC, ST, OBC, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities. The number of candidates to be called for an Interview shall normally be three times the number of advertised vacancies. However, where the number of candidates is less than three times the number of vacancies, then all the qualifying candidates may be called for an interview as the case may be.
The aspirants can also share their experience at FCI AGM Prelims 2021 exam in the comment box.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.