Last Minutes Tips for FCI AGM 2021: Last 2 days are remaining for the FCI AGM 2021 exam. Students must be waiting for the last-minute tips and strategies to tackle the last phase of their preparation. Your wait is over. In this article, you will get all such last minutes tips, tricks, and strategies for the upcoming FCI AGM 2021 exam.
All you have to do now is focus on the exam and avoid becoming stressed out at the last minute. To help you with exam preparation, we've put up an exam day strategy as well as some important last-minute advice for clearing the FCI AGM 2021 exam.
Last-Minute Tips for FCI AGM 2021 Exam
1. Get Familiar With the Exam Pattern and Timing
Let’s first decode the exam pattern of FCI AGM 2021 to have a fair estimate of the questions, marks & timings that need to be taken care of during the exam.
|POST||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||DURATION|
PATTERN OF ONLINE TEST
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)|
2 ½ hours
- There is no negative marking in the FCI AGM 2021 exam.
2. Time Management
- You have to attempt 180 questions in just 150 minutes.
- The ability to manage one's time is crucial to success. During the exam, use your time wisely and efficiently.
- It's important to plan ahead of time how much time you'll devote to a given question and to a specific section.
- You must keep track of time appropriately in the sections of Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability as they usually take much time.
- Also as there is no negative marking, you have to plan to attempt as many questions as possible.
3. Check and Focus on Weak Areas One Last Time Before Exams
- Determine the areas in which you are unable to score or the chapters in which you lack confidence even after completing a few mock tests.
- For a day or two, solely practice those. Once again, BYJU'S Exam Prep's AI-enabled mock tests can help you identify your areas of weakness, providing you a complete picture of your strengths and weakness in a single dashboard.
- Take mock tests to identify your weak spots.
4. Prepare Yourself Mentally
- Candidates must maintain a calm and serene demeanor throughout the examination, thus they must get adequate rest and sleep of 7-8 hours.
- Candidates will not be able to think and analyze the questions if they are sleepy and restless.
- Candidates should be at the exam center at least half an hour prior to the reporting time. This will assist them in locating the exam center and will prevent any last-minute mishaps.
5. Do Not Start a New Topic Now
- It's good to spend the remaining days focusing on areas you're already familiar with.
- Starting a new topic at this point of time can make you nervous, lowering your self-confidence..
6. Read Instructions of Questions Attentively -
- It is critical to carefully follow the instructions provided above the questions.
- Do not attempt the question without first thoroughly reading the instructions.
- The pattern or topic of the question does not change in the exam, as has been noted. The only difference is how questions are answered according to the guidelines.
7. Plan Exam Day strategy Beforehand
- You must plan how you are going to manage the exam time on the actual exam day.
- Also, you must plan how you are going to manage your physical and mental health in the last few days before the exam. This is very important.
- Because if you do not take care of your physical and mental health, in spite of your hardwood and dedication, you will not be able to give your best on the exam day.
8. Do Not Get stuck in any Questions -
- It is very important to not stuck in any question as you have to attempt 180 questions.
- If a question is taking longer than it should, don't challenge yourself to answer it.
- Every question in the exam carries the same weightage.
- If you are unable to answer any questions in the desired time, you should leave it and go on to the next.
- Keep in mind that your primary goal is to optimize your exam score as efficiently as possible.
9. Do Not Panic in Case of New Pattern Questions -
- If you come across a new pattern question, don't panic; just answer as many as you can.
- If something is new, it is new for everyone.
- Carefully read the instructions and the question.
- Step by step, apply the core concepts of the topic to solve it.
- Still, if you are unable to solve it, you should abandon it and go on to another subject.
So this is all about last minutes tips and strategy before you going to attempt the FCI AGM 2021 exam on 18th July 2021. If you have any doubt regarding anything, please let us know in the comment box.
Check out the below articles for more information about FCI AGM 2021 Exam-
You can enroll yourself in varieties of other courses and exam preparation by subscribing to our Test Series.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
1. Avail of recent trend Mock Tests which are designed by Exam Experts.
2. Detailed Question Level Solution Analysis.
3. Complete Performance Report along with Strength and Weakness Assessment.
4. Know your All India Rank.
5. Tips and tricks by experts to Crack the Exam.
Best of luck for the examination!
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai