This free series is meant to bolster your reading skills, while also brushing up your vocabulary and general awareness as well. The motive behind this series is to get the aspirants accustomed to reading so that they don't face reading blues in the exam.
The first article, titled "Water as woe: On Mumbai's annual mayhem" is published in The Hindu. It takes into account the problems that Mumbai annually faces during the monsoon season as the author highlights the need for a new drainage and housing system to deal with the issue.
On the other hand, the second article titled "Resolve LAC dispute: To tackle Afghan situation, India and China have no choice but to work together" is published in The Times of India. It takes about the need for India and China to work together to tackle the border dispute involving Afghanistan.
Now, your job is to read the articles first and then move on to the summaries for a better understanding of the context. Also, please tell us about your thoughts in the comment section down below.
Until then, happy reading!
Important Editorials for Today
|To read the summaries of these articles, click here.|
Subscribe NOW to Gradeup Super and get:
The benefits of subscribing Gradeup Super are:
- Structured Live Courses with a daily study plan
- Complete Access to all the running and upcoming courses of all CAT & other MBA Entrance Exams (IIFT, XAT, SNAP, TISSNET, MICAT, MH-CET-MBA, CMAT, NMAT etc.)
- NO NEED to purchase separate courses for different MBA exams
- Prepare with India's best Faculty with a proven track record (7 faculties with decades of experience)
- Complete Doubt Resolution by Mentors and Experts
- Performance analysis and Report card to track improvement
To SPEAK to our counsellors, please call us on 9650052904
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai!