This free series is meant to bolster your reading skills, while also brushing up your vocabulary and general awareness as well. The motive behind this series is to get the aspirants accustomed to reading so that they don't face reading blues in the exams.
The first article, titled "Leaving the past behind: On Afghanistan" is published in The Hindu. It takes into account the need for Afghanistan's neighbours to help it protect the democratic gains of the last two decades.
On the other hand, the second article titled "Show the way, house: Parliament session comes in the middle of a crisis. Govt, opposition must conduct themselves accordingly" is published in The Times of India. It takes into account the need for the government and the opposition to utilize the parliament session to its fullest and make sure decisions regarding the nation's progress are taken care of.
Now, your job is to read the articles first and then move on to the summaries for a better understanding of the context. Also, please tell us about your thoughts in the comment section down below.
Until then, happy reading!
Important Editorials for Today
|To read the summaries of these articles, click here.|
Subscribe NOW to Gradeup Super and get:
The benefits of subscribing Gradeup Super are:
- Structured Live Courses with a daily study plan
- Complete Access to all the running and upcoming courses of all CAT & other MBA Entrance Exams (IIFT, XAT, SNAP, TISSNET, MICAT, MH-CET-MBA, CMAT, NMAT etc.)
- NO NEED to purchase separate courses for different MBA exams
- Prepare with India's best Faculty with a proven track record (7 faculties with decades of experience)
- Complete Doubt Resolution by Mentors and Experts
- Performance analysis and Report card to track improvement
To SPEAK to our counsellors, please call us on 9650052904
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai!