CDS 2 2021 Application Form Start & Last Date
Registration for CDS (II) 2021
CDS (II) notification
Last date of application
Withdrawal facility for the online application form
To be advised
How to Fill Out the CDS 2 2021 Application Form?
Part I and Part II of the CDS 2 application form 2021 can be completed in two steps. Candidates must fill out the basic information in Part I of the registration process.
Candidates must pay the application fees, choose a test center, upload a photograph, signature, photo ID card document, and a declaration in Part 2. The following are the steps to filling out both parts of the application form:
CDS 2 2021 Registration (Part I)
- Click on the option "ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC"
- To register for the CDS exam, click the Part-I link.
- To apply for CDS online, enter your personal information, address, and educational qualifications.
- Candidates must also select their desired branch.
- Before submitting the registration form, double-check the information for errors.
- The registration ID is generated after a successful registration.
CDS 2 2021 Registration (Part II): Fee payment, exam center selection, and image uploading
- Candidates must use the created registration ID to complete Part-II of the CDS application form.
- Fee payment: The examination fee can be paid in cash, credit card, debit card, or net banking. The fee that applies is mentioned below:
- Female, SC, and ST candidates are exempted from paying the application fee, which is Rs 200 for General and OBC male candidates.
CDS 2 2021 Application Fee Payment
- Candidates must pay the application fee either online via SBI Net Banking, in cash via SBI bank challan, or by credit card/debit card.
- Candidates should take a printout of the challan produced online after completing the registration process to pay the fee in cash.
- After 24 hours of generating the challan, candidates must proceed to the nearest SBI branch to deposit the fees.
- A day before the exam, the option to pay by cash is deactivated. Applicants who have created their pay-in-slip before it is deactivated, however, may pay at an SBI branch counter during business hours on the application's closing date.
Important Instructions related to Uploading of Images
- Candidates must upload scanned images of their signature and photograph. The JPG format of the scanned photograph should be submitted first.
- For greater visibility, you should scan your signature, which has been written on white paper using a black ink pen. Each scanned image of the photograph/signature should be no larger than 300 KB and no smaller than 20 KB.
- The minimum and maximum resolutions for the photograph and signature are 350 pixels (Width) * 350 pixels (Height) for the former and 1000 pixels (Width) * 1000 pixels (Height) for the latter. Also, please double-check that the supplied photo and signature are legible.
- The photo ID document should be in PDF format. A PDF size should not exceed 300 kb and should not be less than 20 kb.
Submit the application form and take its print it for future requirements.
Documents required for CDS Registration
Candidates must have the following documents handy before filling out the CDS application form.
- One photo-identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driver’s Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government).
- Bank account information for paying CDS (II) fees online in 2021.
CDS 2 2021 Test Center Selection
Candidates must select their chosen CDS exam center when completing the CDS application 2021. Candidates are given the option of selecting only one exam center. The exam centers are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
|CDS Online Coaching||CDS Mock Test|
|CDS Syllabus 2021||CDS Question Papers|
|CDS Cut Off||CDS Salary|
|CDS Eligibility Criteria||CDS Selection Process|
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai!