The computer helps in making decisions easier as it can involve more knowledge and data. One limitation is that it is costly to purchase the correct equipment for a computer having a lot of computer memory space. A computer is an electronic device used to manipulate data or information. It has the ability to download, process, and store information. A computer can be used to type documents, send emails, play online games, and perform Internet searches. It allows users to edit presentations, films, graphs, and charts.
Advantages of computer
● The human mind can store a lot of information that can be utilized to make decisions, while a computer's brain can store much more information and knowledge.
● Data can be processed by computers even more quickly than by the human brain.
A computer is an electronic device that receives data and converts it into useful information. The computer has two primary components:
● Data entered into the computer is referred to as input. Essentially, the input consists of unprocessed data that we want the system to analyze and output.
● Output: The response a computer gives in response to user input of unprocessed data
Disadvantages of computer
● One barrier is the expensive expense of investing in the proper computer hardware, which necessitates a sizeable amount of computer memory.
● It is bad for the eyes and keeps them from learning.
● We are all at risk from the harmful radiation that it releases, among other things.
Write the advantages and the disadvantage of the computer.
A computer makes decision-making simpler since it can incorporate more knowledge and facts. One drawback is the high expense of buying the right equipment, which includes a computer with a lot of RAM.