Taking a free MH SET Mock Test might help candidates boost their chances of being able to pass the MH SET 2023 exam. The best MH SET Mock Test series are available in Hindi and English from BYJU'S Exam Prep to assist students in exam preparation. The MH SET Mock Test 2023 was created by BYJU'S Exam Prep experts after carefully examining the MH SET exam trend over the previous few years. Each test series pack comes with a free MH SET Mock Test that includes questions on all important subjects. The test series guides candidates on how to effectively consolidate and implement their knowledge and attempt all kinds of questions with the highest accuracy in the exam.
Take the free MH SET Mock Test and register for the MH SET Online Test Series to ace the exam. In this test series, candidates can practice subjects for Paper 1 and Paper 2, including Hindi, History, Geography, Political Science, and Management. The MH SET Online Test Series was meticulously put together to cover the whole syllabus and is based on the most recent exam pattern and question trends. The simulated exam gives applicants the chance to hone their exam-taking strategies while avoiding mistakes and raising their marks. Candidates should practice the online MH SET Mock Test series so they may raise their preparation level.
MH SET 2022 | Exam Overview
The MH SET exam is a state-level examination used to select applicants for assistant professor positions at universities and colleges in the State of Maharashtra and Goa. Its goal is to ensure the minimum standards for new teachers and researchers. To achieve a high score on the MH SET Exam (Paper 1 & Paper 2), it is recommended that candidates must start practicing the MH SET Mock Test series developed by our expert teachers online.
The online MH SET Mock Test is based on the most recent exam pattern introduced by the University of Pune authorities. The MH SET 2023 notification will be available on the official website soon. As a result, selecting the MH SET Mock Test series will provide candidates with a diverse set of questions that corresponds to the number of frequently asked questions in the MH SET exam. To increase their chances of selection, candidates should subscribe to the MH SET Online Test Series and begin practicing mock tests. The questions of all the MH SET Mock Tests are based on the latest exam pattern.
MH SET Mock Test Series 2023 Schedule
MH SET online test series include MH SET Mock Test for Paper 1, including previous year papers, and Paper 2 mock tests. Details and the number of mock tests in each MH SET test series are mentioned below.
|Name ||Number of mock tests|
|MH SET Paper 1 Test Series||To be announced|
|MH SET Paper 1 Subject Mock Tests||To be announced|
|MH SET Previous Papers (Paper 1)||To be announced|
|MH SET Commerce Mock Test||To be announced|
|MH SET Management Mock Test||To be announced|
|MH SET Political Science Mock Test||To be announced|
|MH SET Geography Mock Test||To be announced|
|MH SET History Mock Test||To be announced|
MH SET Mock Test Series 2022 (Key Features)
BYJU'S Exam Prep offers the MH SET Mock Test series with the following features:
- Candidates can practice the question paper and can solve MH SET Mock Test in both Hindi as well as in the English language.
- The MH SET online test series offers an exam-like setting for better time management practice.
- Candidates can attempt the MH SET Mock Test as per their study plan and for ease of accessibility.
- The MH SET Mock Test series can be attempted on Mobile as well as on PCs.
- Detailed solutions are given to every MH SET Mock Test question.
Buy MH SET Test Series 2022
Candidates must purchase the KSET Mock Test series today in order to evaluate their performance and work on their weaknesses. Without taking the actual exam, the KSET test series creates an exam-like atmosphere. This boosts candidates' confidence and prepares them to face the competition without difficulty. The KSET Mock Test series covers all of the important topics and allows candidates to identify any gaps in their preparation.
Candidates must purchase the full-length KSET Mock Test in order to get ahead of their competition by smartly preparing and successfully achieving their goals.
Benefits of taking MH SET Mock Test Series
Start practicing the MH SET Mock Test series to avail several benefits for exam preparation, a few of which are as follows:
- Effective Revision Strategies: In order to receive higher scores, candidates must spend time recapitulating the subjects. This will increase the candidates confidence and improve their overall performance. Going through the syllabus effectively one last time is an integral part of a candidate's entire preparation, hence it requires undivided attention.
- Retention of Concepts: Taking the MH SET test series might help candidates in retain the concepts longer and remember them more clearly. Taking the MH SET test series can help candidates understand any subject with ease.
- Constructive Time-Management: By practicing several types of questions in a time-bound setup, candidates can build time management in their daily schedules and cover more topics. Candidates can identify their areas of strength and weakness by periodically testing themselves using the mock exams in the MH SET online test series.
MH SET Highlights
Candidates can check the MH SET exam highlights and other detailed information in the table below.
MH SET Exam 2022
University of Pune
Maharashtra State Eligibility Test
Once a year
Mode of application
Rs. 800 (General)
Rs. 650 (OBC/SC/ST)
Paper I (General and Teaching Aptitude)
Paper II (Subject Selected by Candidate)
Each Correct answer is awarded 2 marks and no negative marking
Helpline Contact Number
Tele: 020 - 25692527, 020 - 25601289
How to take the MH SET Mock Test?
Candidates must follow the following steps to take the MH SET Mock Test:
- Step 1: Open the official website of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
- Step 2: Click on the Test series tab on the upper right side.
- Step 3: Select the NET exams category.
- Step 4: Select the MH SET tab.
- Step 5: MH SET Mock Test will appear on the screen.
- Step 6: Make the one-time payment and have access to the MH SET Mock Test series.
MH SET Syllabus 2022
Having all the information about the syllabus and exam pattern will be useful for the candidates while preparing for the MH SET exam. Candidates can check the MH SET Syllabus for Paper 1 below.
- Teaching aids.
- Factors affecting teaching.
- Methods of Teaching.
- Learner’s characteristics.
- Objectives and Basic requirements.
- Evaluation systems.
- Types and Characteristics.
- Workshop and Symposium.
- Thesis writing: Its characteristics and format.
- Steps of Research.
- Methods of Research.
- Research Ethics.
- Paper, Article.
- Conference & Seminar.
- Effective classroom communication.
- Letter series.
- Number series.
- Set Theory.
- Understanding the structure of arguments.
- Word analogy.
- Verbal classification.
- Evaluating and distinguishing inductive and deductive reasoning.
- Verbal analogies – Applied analogy.
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams – Simple diagrammatic relationship.
- Multi-diagrammatic relationship.
- Venn diagram.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Qualitative and quantitative data.
- Sources, Acquisition, and interpretation of data.
- Graphical representation.
- Mapping of data.
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- ICT Meaning.
- Advantages & Disadvantages.
- Basics of internet and e-mailing.
- General abbreviations and Terminology.
People and Environment
- People and environment interaction.
- Sources of pollution.
- Pollutants and their impact on human life.
- Natural hazards and mitigation.
- The exploitation of natural and energy resources.
Higher Education System: Governance, Policy, And Administration
- Structure of the institutions for higher learning and research in India.
- Formal and Distance education.
- Technical/professional and General Education.
- Value education – Polity, Governance, and Administration.
MH SET Exam Pattern 2022
The MH SET 2022 exam pattern consists of Paper 1 and Paper 2. Both papers have multiple-choice questions in accordance with the MH SET Exam Pattern. Candidates have three hours to finish both exams in one session. There will be no deductible marks for incorrect responses, and each correct response will receive +2 marks. Candidates can check the MH SET exam pattern for Paper 1 and Paper 2 below.
MH SET Paper
Paper 1 (Teaching/Research Aptitude)
Paper 2 (Based on the core subject)
Why choose the MH SET Test Series?
Candidates must go over the details below to determine why they should choose the online MH SET Mock Test series for exam preparation.
- It makes learning easy, interactive, and effective.
- It also covers the whole syllabus.
- All questions on the MH SET Mock Test series are based on the latest exam pattern.
- It analyzes the candidate's exam performance in detail.
- It also gives information about the weak sections and loopholes.
MH SET Exam Dates 2022
Candidates can check the important dates of the MH SET exam below.
|MH SET 2022 notification||10 November 2022|
|Application Form Starts||10 November 2022|
|Application Form Ends||30 November 2022|
|Admit card release date||To be notified|
|MH SET 2022 Exam||26 March 2023|
|Provisional Answer Key ||To be notified|
|Final Answer Key||To be notified|
|Result||To be notified|
|Cut off||To be notified|
For any inquiry or issues mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or call us at +91-9650052904