By taking a free GSET Mock Test, candidates can raise their chances of passing the GSET 2023 exam. BYJU'S Exam Prep provides the best GSET Mock Test series in both Hindi and English to help in the exam preparation. GSET Mock Test 2023 is developed by BYJU'S Exam Prep professionals who extensively researched the GSET exam trend throughout the last few years. One free GSET Mock Exam with questions covering all key areas is included in each test series pack. The test series instructs applicants on how to efficiently use and solidify their knowledge so they may answer every question accurately during the exam.
Take the free GSET Mock Test and register for the GSET Online Test Series to ace the exam. In this test series, candidates can practise subjects for Paper 1 and Paper 2, including Hindi, History, Geography, Political Science, and Management. The GSET Online Test Series was thoughtfully put together to cover the complete syllabus and is based on the most recent exam pattern and question trends. The mock exam gives applicants the chance to improve their exam-taking strategies while avoiding mistakes and raising their marks. Candidates should practice the GSET Mock Test series online so they can raise their level of preparedness.
GSET 2023 | Exam Overview
The GSET exam is a state-level examination used to select applicants for assistant professor positions at universities and colleges in the State of Gujarat. Its goal is to ensure the minimum standards for new teachers and researchers. To achieve a high score on the GSET Exam (Paper 1 & Paper 2), it is recommended that candidates must start practicing the GSET Mock Test series developed by our expert teachers online.
The online GSET Mock Test is based on the most recent exam pattern introduced by the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda authorities. The GSET 2023 notification will be available on the official website soon. By choosing the GSET Mock Test series, candidates will receive a wide range of questions that are comparable to the amount of frequently asked questions on the GSET exam. Candidates should enroll in the GSET Online Test Series and start taking practice exams in order to improve their chances of being chosen. The questions in each GSET Mock Test are based on the most recent exam pattern.
GSET Mock Test Series 2023 Schedule
GSET online test series include GSET Mock Test for Paper 1, including previous year papers, and Paper 2 mock tests. Details and the number of mock tests in each GSET test series are mentioned below.
|Name ||Number of mock tests|
|GSET Paper 1 Test Series||To be announced|
|GSET Paper 1 Subject Mock Tests||To be announced|
|GSET Previous Papers (Paper 1)||To be announced|
|GSET Mock Test 1||To be announced|
|GSET Mock Test 2||To be announced|
|GSET Mock Test 3||To be announced|
|GSET Mock Test 4||To be announced|
|GSET Mock Test 5||To be announced|
|GSET Mock Test 6||To be announced|
|GSET Mock Test 7||To be announced|
GSET Mock Test Series 2023 (Key Features)
BYJU'S Exam Prep offers the GSET Mock Test series with the following features:
- Candidates can practice the question paper and can solve GSET Mock Test in both Hindi as well as in the English language.
- The GSET online test series offers an exam-like setting for better time management practice.
- Candidates can attempt the GSET Mock Test as per their study plan and for ease of accessibility.
- The GSET Mock Test series can be attempted on Mobile as well as on PCs.
- Detailed solutions are given to every GSET Mock Test question.
- Candidates can practice with a GSET combo of 5 full-length mock tests here.
Buy GSET Mock Test Series 2023
Candidates must purchase the GSET Mock Test series today in order to evaluate their performance and work on their weaknesses. Without taking the actual exam, the GSET test series creates an exam-like atmosphere. This boosts candidates' confidence and prepares them to face the competition without difficulty. The GSET Mock Test series covers all of the important topics and allows candidates to identify any gaps in their preparation.
Candidates must purchase the full-length GSET Mock Test in order to get ahead of their competition by smartly preparing and successfully achieving their goals. Candidates buying the GSET Online Test Series will give them a performance boost to clear the exam.
Benefits of taking GSET Mock Test Series
Start practicing the GSET Mock Test series to avail several benefits for exam preparation, a few of which are as follows:
- Effective Revision Strategies: In order to receive higher scores, candidates must spend time recapitulating the subjects. This will increase the candidates' confidence and improve their overall performance. Going through the syllabus effectively one last time is an integral part of a candidate's entire preparation, hence it requires undivided attention.
- Retention of Concepts: Taking the GSET test series might help candidates in retain the concepts longer and remember them more clearly. Taking the GSET test series can help candidates understand any subject with ease.
- Constructive Time-Management: By practicing several types of questions in a time-bound setup, candidates can build time management in their daily schedules and cover more topics. Candidates can identify their areas of strength and weakness by periodically testing themselves using the mock exams in the GSET online test series.
GSET Syllabus 2023
Having all the information about the syllabus and exam pattern will be useful for the candidates while preparing for the GSET exam. Candidates can check the GSET Syllabus for Paper 1 below.
- Teaching Aids.
- Factors affecting teaching.
- Methods of Teaching.
- Learner’s characteristics.
- Objectives and Basic requirements.
- Evaluation systems.
- Types and Characteristics.
- Workshop and Symposium.
- Thesis writing: Its characteristics and format.
- Steps of Research.
- Methods of Research.
- Research Ethics.
- Paper, Article.
- Conference & Seminar.
- Effective classroom communication.
- Letter series.
- Number series.
- Set Theory.
- Understanding the structure of arguments.
- Word analogy.
- Verbal classification.
- Evaluating and distinguishing inductive and deductive reasoning.
- Verbal analogies – Applied analogy.
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams – Simple diagrammatic relationship.
- Multi-diagrammatic ationship.
- Venn diagram.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Qualitative and quantitative data.
- Sources, Acquisition, and interpretation of data.
- Graphical representation.
- Mapping of data.
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- ICT Meaning.
- Advantages & Disadvantages.
- Basics of internet and e-mailing.
- General abbreviations and Terminology.
People and Environment
- People and environment interaction.
- Sources of pollution.
- Pollutants and their impact on human life.
- Natural hazards and mitigation.
- The exploitation of natural and energy resources.
Higher Education System: Governance, Policy, And Administration
- Structure of the institutions for higher learning and research in India.
- Formal and Distance education.
- Technical/professional and General Education.
- Value education – Polity, Governance, and Administration.
GSET Exam Pattern 2023
The GSET 2023 exam pattern consists of Paper 1 and Paper 2. Both papers have multiple-choice questions in accordance with the GSET Exam Pattern. Candidates have three hours to finish both exams in one session. There will be no deductible marks for incorrect responses, and each correct response will receive +2 marks. Candidates can check the GSET exam pattern for Paper 1 and Paper 2 below.
Paper 1 (Teaching/Research Aptitude)
Paper 2 (Based on the core subject)
How to take the GSET Mock Test?
Candidates must follow the following steps to take the GSET Mock Test:
- Step 1: Open the official website of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
- Step 2: Click on the Test series tab on the upper right side.
- Step 3: Select the NET exams category.
- Step 4: Select the GSET tab.
- Step 5: GSET Mock Test will appear on the screen.
- Step 6: Make the one-time payment and have access to the GSET Mock Test series.
The following table summarizes all of the important information about GSET 2023. With the help of this table, students may understand all about the exam.
|Exam Name||Gujarat State Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Body||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Exam Level ||Moderate-State level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Post Offered||Assistant Professor|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Duration ||180 minutes|
|Language||English and Gujarati|
|Application Fees||General/EWS/SEBC - 900 INR|
|SC/ST/Transgender - 700 INR|
|PwD - 100 INR|
|Papers||Paper I (General)|
|Paper II (Subject Selected by Candidate)|
|Marking Scheme||+2 for Correct Answer|
|No Negative Marking|
|Official Website||gujaratset. in|
|Helpline Contact Number||gujaratset @ gmail. com |
Why choose the GSET Test Series?
Candidates must go over the details below to determine why they should choose the online GSET Mock Test series for exam preparation.
- It makes learning easy, interactive, and effective.
- It also covers the whole syllabus.
- All questions on the GSET Mock Test series are based on the latest exam pattern.
- It analyzes the candidate's exam performance in detail.
- It also gives information about the weak sections and loopholes.
GSET Exam Dates 2023
Candidates can check important dates for GSET 2023 exam in the table below.
|GSET 2023 notification||August 23, 2022|
|Application form starts||August 29, 2022|
|Last date to fill out the application form||September 30, 2022|
|Last date for payment of online application fees||September 30, 2022|
|Admit card release date||October 24, 2022|
|GSET exam date||November 06, 2022|
|Answer key release date||November 07, 2022|
|GSET result ||January 20, 2023|
|Cut off||January 20, 2023|
|E-certificate||To be announced|
For any inquiry or issues mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or call us at +91 9650052904