MPPSC State Service Examination 2020 notification was released by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission for 235 vacancies in various posts like SDM, DSP, Naib Tehsildar, Assistant Conservator of Forest etc in the State Services. Online application for the same has started from 11th January 2021 on the official website(www.mppsc.nic.in) of the commission and will continue until 10 Feb 2021. In this Article, we are providing you with all the details that are required and the steps involved in the online application for the MPPSC PCS 2020.
MPPSC PCS 2020 Preliminary exam is scheduled to be held on 11th April 2021.
The Direct link to the Application is given below:
Steps to apply for MPPSC PCS 2020 - 2021:
- Visit the official website of MPPSC by clicking here: www.mppsc.nic.in
- Click on the Apply Online button on the top right corner of the home page.
- Click on the Application form button on the online application page as shown in this image.
- Fill in all the required details carefully and ensure that they are correct to the best of your knowledge. Also, Keep in handy the following documents for educational qualification details: High School Marksheet, Intermediate Marksheet, and Graduation Marksheet.
- In MPPSC online application you will be required to fill the registration number of your MP Rojgar Portal, if you do not have a registration, do not worry you can easily apply for a new registration by visiting this link: http://mprojgar.gov.in/. It will ask for your basic information and an employment seeker certificate will be generated from where you can fill your registration number and registration date as required by the MPPSC PCS 2020 Online Application.
- Instructions for uploading the photograph:
- The photograph must be recent with the date stamp of the day it has been taken.
- The signature image must be aligned with the photographed image so as to form a single image that is to be uploaded to the portal.
- The image size should be less than 200kb.
7. After Carefully checking all the filled details, click on the submit button and proceed to fill the online application fee on the next page.
8. The Application fee for the online application of MPPSC PCS 2020 can be easily paid online using Net Banking, Wallets, Debit and Credit cards, etc. The fee details are as follows:
SC/ST/OBC/PWD of Madhya Pradesh
Note: Apart from this a portal fee of Rs. 40 shall be payable by all the candidates.
9. After successful payment of the application fee, the candidates can download the completed form and take a print out of the same for future references.
To boost the preparation of all our users, we have come up with some free video (Live Class) series.
Here are the links
More from us