MP TET Exam Centre 2020: “MPTET” means “Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test”. It is a qualifying examination and held once in a year. We are sharing the list of the examination centre released by PEB (Professional Education Board) along with the city code. This list will be helpful for the candidates preparing for MPTET. It is mandatory to note that Candidates will not be permitted to enter the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination as per time schedule given in the Admit Card.
We are sharing the detailed Syllabus of MP TET Paper-1 for the candidates along with the Preparation Tips for the betterment of the candidates. The MPTET exam process is open, fair and transparent, qualifying MPTET is purely on merit, capability and sincere preparation through authentic Text Books are mandatory as MPTET would bring national standards and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process.
Important Facts About MPTET:
- All questions in MPTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be most appropriate.
- Each carrying one mark and there will be no negative marking.
- There will be two papers of MPTET:-
|1.||Paper- I||will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes I to V.|
Note: A person who intents to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2).
- The main question paper shall be Bilingual (Hindi/English).
- A person who scores 60% or more in the exam TET will be considered as MPTET pass.
MP TET 2020 Exam Centres
MP TET 2020 exam will be conducted in 20 cities across the state. The list of MP TET 2020 exam centres can be checked below –
Name of the City
Name of the City
FAQ'S(Frequently Asked Questions):-
Question 1: How many options are available to fill the examination centre in order of their preference?
Ans: Four options are available to fill the examination centre in order of their preference.
Question 2: Are candidates allowed to change the examination centre after being allotted?
Ans: Under no circumstances, the Centre once allotted shall be changed by the Board.
Question 3: What are the necessary steps required by the candidates applying for MP TET?
Ans: The candidate applying for MPTET required to follow these steps:-
- Step 1: To go through the Information Bulletin carefully with the entire requirement therein.
- Step 2: To satisfy eligibility to appear in the examination.
- Step 3: To submit an On-line application by giving full particulars by accessing the MPTET official website http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html
- Step 4: To write complete mailing address with Postal PIN Code at the time of applying.
- Step 5: Before the submission of the application form, decide the mode of payment of the fee.
- Step 6: To keep the Confirmation Page for future reference.
- Step 7: If a candidate submits more than one online application, his/her candidature shall be liable to be cancelled and the candidate may also be debarred for future examination(s).
Question 4: Is the candidate allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination?
Ans: Candidates will not be permitted to enter the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination as per time schedule given above/Admit Card.
Prep Smart. Stay Safe. Go BYJU'S Exam Prep.