The infrastructure and facilities at SIMSR are well-equipped with state-of-the-art amenities. The Institute is sprawling across 3.44 acres of land and provides all the basic amenities to the students. Mentioned below are the salient features like:
Library - The institute has a well-stocked library with a rich collection of around 90,000 books.
Hostel - It has a separate girls and boys hostel facility available.
Sports Complex - With Facilities like Badminton Court, Basketball Court, Cricket Ground, Football Ground, Squash Court, Tennis Court, Live Chess Court, Running Track, Volleyball Court, and lots more.
Labs - Science and Computer Lab
Other Amenities like Cafeteria, Hospital / Medical Facilities, Wi-Fi Campus, an Auditorium, A/C Classrooms, Amphitheater, Multiple seminar halls, Conference rooms.
KJ Somaiya Institute of Management SIMSR Hostel
KJ SIMSR has a state-of-the-art hostel facility, separately for boys within the campus. The college hostel offers 1000 beds and more than 20 faculty residences. It is well equipped with all modern facilities including internet facilities, student mess, laundromats, and a gymnasium.
In Campus Hostel
1000 Beds with an approximate fee of Rs.1.64 l - 2.32 lakhs per annum
In Campus Hostel
360-400 Beds with an approximate fee of Rs.1.64 l - 2.32 lakhs per annum
KJ Somaiya Institute of Management SIMSR Faculty and Alumni
SIMSR is well known for its top faculty with their teaching experience, industry exposure, and knowledge-sharing pedagogy. The faculty is responsible for preparing the students for the industry and shaping their careers.
Some prominent faculty members of KJ SIMSR are:
- Prof (Dr.) Monica Khanna, DIRECTOR
- Dr. Abha Ashish Wankhede
- Prof. Amitabha Sengupta
- Dr Anjali Chopra
- Dr Asha Prasuna
- Prof. Avani Navinchandra Rachh
- Dr. Bharati Veerendra Wukkadada
- Dr Bhargavi Karamcheti
- Dr Brajesh Bolia
- Dr Chandan Sanjayraj Singhvi
- Dr Davendranath Gokulnath Jha
- Dr Dimple Kaul
- Prof. Inumarthi Veerabhadra Srinivas
Certain alumni members of KJ SIMSR are
- Lata Pillai, Director at Deutsche Bank, MMS, 1986 - 88
- Makarand Teje, Executive Vice President at HCL Technologies, MMS 1987 - 89
- Sudha Jayashankar, Executive Director - HR at MSCI, MMS, 1987 - 89
- Sanjay Shah, Managing Director at Morgan Stanley, MMS, 1990 - 92
- Saru Kaushal, Country Business Head at American Express, MMS, 1990 - 92
- Vikas Arora, Business Head Bancassurance at Consumer and Digital Banking, DBS Bank, MMS, 1993 - 95
- Jaikishin Chhaproo, Head, Media & Public Relations at ITC Limited, PGPMS, 1995 - 97
- Vishal Dubey, Director, Corporate and Business Development at Amazon, MMS, 1995 - 97
- Mehul Kapadia, Business Head – Formula 1 Vice President at Global Marketing at Tata Communications, MMS, 1996 - 98
- Vikram Malhotra, Founder & CEO at Abundantia Entertainment, PGPMS, 1993 - 95
- Sudhir Shenoy, Chief Executive Officer at Dow Chemical - India, MMM, 1997 - 00
- Sona Mazumdar, Director - Strategic Partnerships at Kidzania, PGDBA, 1995 - 97
- Shivani Gupta, Associate Director, Dasra, MMS, 1992-94
- Reuben Pandian, Chief Omni Channel Officer, Tata Cliq, MMS, 1993- 95
- Anuj Bhargava, Chief Executive Officer at AB Associates, MMS, 1983 - 85
- Shyam Motwani, Executive Vice President & Business Head at Godrej & Boyce, MMS, 1984 - 86
- James Almeida, Associate Dean at Silberman College of Business, MMS, 1986 - 88
- Lloyd Mathias, Senior Director of Marketing at Asia Pacific & Japan, Hewlett Packard Inc, MMS, 1986 - 88