All Indian National candidates, who do not fall under any of the types reserved for Maharashtra, will be categorized in this segment. Below is some important information about MBA CET Eligibility 2022 for the candidates who are staying outside of the state boundary of Maharashtra. You have to fulfil any of these below MAH CET Eligibility Criteria to become eligible for the MAH CET MBA 2022 Exam. Get all the details about MBA CET Answer Key.
- The candidates must pass the HSC examination and the Bachelor’s Degree from a college located outside Maharashtra state affiliated to any University which is neither in the Maharashtra State nor satisfying any of the conditions stated in Type A, B, C, D of Maharashtra candidature above as regards to parent’s status.
- The candidates must pass the HSC examination from a school in Maharashtra and the Bachelor’s Degree from a college located outside Maharashtra state affiliated to S.N.D.T. Women’s University and not satisfying any of the conditions stated in, i.e., Type B, C, D of MS above as regards to parent’s status. Get a list of MAH CET Colleges to study MBA.
MBA CET Eligibility for J&K and Ladakh Migrants
There are separate eligibility criteria for the candidates staying or originating from the State of Jammu and Kashmir. Note the below points to get an idea about MAH CET Eligibility 2022 for Jammu and Kashmir and UT of Ladakh.
- The candidates must be the child of the Indian Citizen who is displaced from the state of Jammu and Kashmir, and UT of Ladakh to any state of India from 1990 onwards due to terrorist activities to be eligible for MAH CET MBA 2022. Get MBA CET Books PDF list.
- The candidates must be children of any IFS, IPS, IAS officers, military, and parliamentary staff who have got transferred to the Jammu Kashmir and UT of Ladakh on or before the last date of form submission.
- The candidates must be the child of Jammu and Kashmir and UT of Ladakh Police.
☛ Detailed Study of MAH CET MBA 2022 Admit Card
MAH CET MBA Eligibility Criteria for Minority Candidature
Only the candidates with the state domicile of Maharashtra, who belong to the particular religion as well as linguistics communities within the state boundary of Maharashtra, are eligible for admission to the B-schools under minority candidature as per the MBA CET Eligibility 2022.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/SBC will be considered the minority group. Additionally, these candidates must show proof of Caste Certificate along with its Validity at the time of registration. Get a list of MBA CET 2022 Exam Centres.
MBA CET Exam Eligibility for PWD
MH State Entrance Test Cell has prescribed a special reservation for PwD candidates. A person with a disability has to score 40% marks in aggregate in their Bachelor’s Degree. As per the official update of MAH CET Eligibility 2022, there are 3 categories for PwD candidates:
- PH-1: Visually impaired candidates (blind - P1)
- PH-2: Speech & hearing-impaired candidates (dumb and deaf - P2)
- PH-3: Candidates with orthopaedic disorders and learning disabilities, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, and Spastic (P3). Get expert-recommended MBA CET Study Materials to ace this exam in one chance.
The candidates, who are applying under this category must submit their PwD Certificate in a prescribed format (Proforma - F). It should be issued by Director, All India Institute of Physically Handicapped, Mumbai of the Dean/Civil Surgeon of the Government/Civil Hospitals at District Headquarters. Check previous year’s MAH CET MBA Cut Off.