- He was one of the Navratna in Akbar’s court.
- Ramtanu Pandey was his childhood name.
Ustad Hafiz Ali Khan
- He was an expert in Dhrupad, Khyal and thumri.
- In 1960, he got Padma Bhushan.
Pandit Krishan Rao
- In 1973 he was awarded the Padma Bhushan.
Raja Bhaiya Punchwale
- His real name was Balkrishan Aanand Rao Aptekar
Ustad Amir Khan
- He was a famous musician.
Ashok Kumar (Dada Muni)
- He won Filmfare Best Actor award in 1962 and 1968.
- He was awarded with Dada Saheb Phalke award and Padma Bhushan award in 1988 and 1999 respectively.
- He was a famous hindi playback singer.
- He won Filmfare awards for 8 times.
- She is a famous hindi playback singer.
- In 1974 her name was recorded in the Guinness Book of World Record as female singer with the highest number of songs.
- She is a famous hindi playback singer and won DadaSaheb Phalke Award in 2000.
- He was awarded with Padam Shri, Padam Bhishan and Kishore Kumar Award in 1999, 2007 and 2004 respectively.
- She is a famous hindi actress and Rajya Sabha MP.
- She was awarded with Padam Shri in 1992.
Raipur (now in Chhattisgarh)
- He was a famous hindi playwright.
- Some of his prominent works include Agra ka Bazaar, Charandas Chor.
- He was awarded with Natya Academy Puraskar in 1969, Padam Shri in 1983, Padam Vibhushan in 2002.
- He participated in the Quit India Movement in 1942.
- He was the 23rd Governor of the Reserve Bank of India
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
- He was the first Law Minister of India.
- He was known as Modern Manu and was awarded with Bharat Ratna (posthumous) in 1990.
- He was a member of Hindustan Republican Association and participated in Kakori Dacoity.
- He was a renowned Nuclear Scientist and was awarded with Padam Sri in 1998, Padam Vibhishan in 2009.
Ramesh Chandra Lahoti
- He was the 35th Chief Justice of India.
- He was the 27th Chief Justice of India and former Chairman of National Human Rights Commission.
- In 2013, he was awarded with Padam Bhushan.
5th century AD
- He compiled Panchasiddhantika, Brihat Samhita etc
Shankar Dayal Sharma
- He was born on 19th August 1918 in Bhopal and died in 1999.
- He was the 9th President of the Union of India.
- His tenure lasted from July 25, 1992, to July 25, 1997
- Before becoming the President, he was also the eighth Vice President of India.
- He was the Chief Minister of Bhopal state from 1952 to 1956.
- He started Bachpan Bachao Aandolan in 1980, he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2014.
Vishnu Shridhar Vakadkar
- He was a famous historian and excavator.
- He excavated the Bhimbetka site in 1957.
- He is a famous hindi film actor.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee, (born December 25, 1924) is the former Prime Minister of India.
- He was the 10th Prime Minister of India served for two terms
- 19 March 1998 – 22 May 2004
- 16 May 1996 – 1 June 1996
He was also a Hindi poet, journalist and eminent speaker. He is one of the founders of Bharatiya Jan Sangh and was its president from 1968 to 1973.
He was awarded Bharat Ratna in December 2014 for his contribution to the development of excellence and for extraordinary work.
Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi
- He was also known as Nawab of Pataudi and Tiger Pataudi
- He was the former Indian Cricket Team captain.
- He was a famous Bollywood lyricist and Urdu poet
| 1919|| Sagar|
- Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia was born in 1919 AD Sagar, in the Rana family of Madhya Pradesh.
- Mr Mahendrasingh Thakur, the father of Vijaya Raje Scindia, was the Deputy Collector of the Jalaun district, and the mother was Mrs.'Vindeshwari Devi'.
- Vijayaaraje Scindia's name before marriage was 'Lekha Divyeshwari'.
- The marriage of Vijayaaraje Scindia took place on February 21, 1941, in the city of Gwalior with Maharaja Jivaji Rao Scindia.
- She died in 2001.
- Madhavrao Scindia was born on March 10, 1945, in the Scindia family of Gwalior.
- Madhavrao Scindia was the son of Rajmata Vijaya Raje Scindia and Jivaji Rao Scindia of Gwalior Rajgharna.
- In 2001, this Congress leader of Madhya Pradesh died untimely in an accident. He was the Union Minister.