These memory-based questions will help students who are going to appear in the upcoming banking Exams.
Reasons to practice from Memory based Questions
- Gives you actual insight into the exam.
- Helps you prepare according to the difficulty level, and types of questions asked.
- Tells you about the latest trend and changes introduced.
- Questions may be repeated with few changes in the upcoming shifts.
- Practising memory based questions will help you tackle with speed, accuracy and time management.
FCI AGM Exam 2021(Shift-1)
1. Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) was launched in which year?
2. Cyclone Taukate has been named by which country?
3. World Health Day is observed every year on April 7. What is the theme of World Health Day 2021?
Ans: Building a fairer, healthier world
4. Nobel Prize 2020 in Physiology or Medicine is awarded jointly to Harvey J. Alter, Michael Houghton and Charles M. Rice for _____________
Ans: discovery of Hepatitis C virus
5. Among 17 SDG goals, which goal number is named ‘Zero Hunger’?
Ans: Goal 2
6. Central govt insurance scheme for health workers is being implemented by _________.
Ans: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
7. Project Kuiper is a planned network of over 3,000 satellites that will provide high-speed internet from space.It is an initiative of which orgnisation_________
8. As of March 2021 India's largest stockholder company
Ans: Tata Sons Private Limited
9. HSN code is a 6-digit uniform code and is accepted worldwide. It was developed by___
Ans: World Customs Organization (WCO)
10. Which bank emerged as the largest beneficiary on the unified payments interface (UPI) platform?
Ans: Paytm Payments Bank
11. The Finance Commission is constituted by the President under which article of the Constitution?
Ans: Article 280
12. As per the Union Budget, the fiscal deficit target is what percentage of GDP in 2021-22?
13. Who is the first woman Director-General of the National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER)?
Ans: Poonam Gupta
14. Which is a benchmark French stock market index?
Ans: The CAC 40 Index
15. Angkor wat temple is situated in which country?
16. What is India’s rank in the Global Gender Gap report 2021?
17. Indian Navy commissioned INS Dhruv, the vessel was built by ______.
Ans: DRDO and National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)
18. Where is the headquarters of the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) located?
19. World Health Day for Safety and Health at work is observed every on which date?
Ans: 28th April
20. Study of Gender Bias and Inclusion in advertising in India is published by ______.
21. The National Food Security Act (NFSA) was enacted in which year?
22. The Government has constituted an expert group that will give recommendations on the fixation of minimum wages and national floor minimum wage. Who is the head of the group?
Ans: Ajit Mishra
23. Which country is the most liveable city of the 140 cities in the Global Liveability Index 2021
Ans: Auckland (New Zealand)
24. The World in 2030: Public Survey Report was recently published by _____.
25. Maximum loan amount that can be sanctioned to an eligible person under Standup India Scheme ______.
Ans: loans between Rs 10 lakh and Rs 1 Crore
26. BRAHMOS is a joint project of India and ______.
27. Nodal Agency and only point of contact in listening and coordination with Interpol_____.
28. Inflation Expectations Survey of Households (IESH) is conducted by RBI at how many intervals?
29. Who is the best actor as per the 93rd Academy Award 2021?
Ans: Anthony Hopkins
30. According to vehicle scrappage policy there will be a fitness test for commercial vehicles after ______ .
Ans: 15 Years
The candidates can also get free video classes from the Experts. Click here for Free Video Classes
What will you get in this course?
- 200+ Interactive Live Classes for complete conceptual clarity
- 10000+ Practice Questions covering all levels of difficulty
- 35+ Full-Length Mock Tests & 150+ PDFs
- Full coverage of Quant, Reasoning, English, Hindi, Computer & GA
You wish to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests then subscribe to Gradeup Super. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS PO, IBPS RRB, SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, etc.
Why Gradeup Green Card?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam!!!
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai!!