Digital initiatives like Apps, Robotics, and others
- This is India’s first COVID-19 blockchain platform, developed by BelfricsBT, a global blockchain start-up, along with YoSync, a start-up incubated at IIIT Bangalore
- This platform will convert COVID-19-related clinical and vaccination data of citizens currently from the physical form into digital assets.
- This mobile is developed by the National Informatics Centre under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
- It is basically a "contact tracing, syndromic mapping, and self-assessment” mobile app.
Captain ARJUN (Always be Responsible and Just Use to be Nice)
- This mobile is launched by the Railway Protection Force in the Western Railways network, which aims to intensify the screening and surveillance.
- This app will screen the boarding passengers while they board trains and keep a watch on antisocial elements.
- These mobile apps will be launched by the Tata Group.
- Under these apps, the company will offer various services under one umbrella like messaging app, expanded into payments, cabs, shopping, food ordering, etc.
- This portal is developed by the Department of Defence Production.
- Objective- Partnership with the private sector in indigenization efforts of Defence Public Sector Undertakings, Ordnance Factory Board and the Armed Forces.
- It is a half-humanoid artificial intelligence-based robot developed by IISc in collaboration with ISRO.
- ISRO will send this robot in the unmanned Gaganyaan spacecraft.
- It is a part of the Internet which cannot be accessed through traditional search engines like Google nor is it accessible by normal browsers like Chrome or Safari.
- It is also known as Dark Web, Dark Net is that.
- This online portal was launched by the National Cyber Security Coordinator's office and Data Security Council (DSCI) of India.
- This portal will list business and research entities from the IT industry, startups, academia, and individual researchers.
- Wi-Fi 6 is the next generation standard in WiFi technology.
- It is also known as “AX WiFi" or "802.11ax WiFi” builds and improves on the current 802.11ac WiFi standard
Sophia- humanoid robot
- It is a social humanoid developed by Hong Kong based Hanson Robotics.
- Sophia can move, talk, show some emotions, draw, and sing.
AYUSH Sanjivani Mobile App
- This app was launched by the Ministry of AYUSH.
- This app aims to generate data on acceptance and usage of AYUSH advocacies and measures among the population and its impact on the prevention of COVID-19.
- This portal was launched by the Ministry of Finance.
- This portal will help those students who are looking for an education loan, then can apply to multiple banks by filling just one form.
E-Dharti App And Portal
- This was launched by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
- This will provide various facilities like Conversion, Substitution and Mutation related to properties online.
- Launched by the Andhra Pradesh government
- This app helps women and children traveling in taxis and auto-rickshaws to raise an alarm in case of any emergency.
- Developed by the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) under the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
- This mobile app will facilitate the creation of Green Highways across the country.
- It will monitor the location, growth, maintenance activities, targets, etc of every plant under all Highway plantation projects.
iRAD (Integrated Road Accident Database Project) App
- Developed by: Indian Institute of Technology-Madras (IIT-M) and will be implemented by the National Informatics Centre.
- The primary purpose of IRAD is to enhance road safety
- Launched by the Ministry of Tourism
- Through this app, the ministry along with the Quality Council of India assist the hospitality industry to continue to operate safely and thereby instill confidence among the Staff, employees, and guests about the safety of the hotel/unit
- Launched by the Odisha Government.
- The classes will be conducted for students between class 1 to 8 in the state
UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) App
- Developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and National e-Governance Division (NeGD).
- This app provides a single platform for all Indian Citizens to access pan India e-Gov services ranging from Central to Local Government bodies and other citizen-centric services
Kisan Rath App
- Launched by the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare and developed by the National Informatics Centre.
- It will facilitate farmers and traders to identify suitable transport facilities for the movement of farm produce during coronavirus lockdown.
- The App will allow transportation of farm produce from the farm gate to the mandi and from one to another mandi.
- It will ensure seamless supply linkages between farmers, FPOs, APMC mandis, and intra-state and interstate buyers
- Developed by IT professionals of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar’s Art of Living foundation.
- It is the country's first indigenously developed ‘social media Online Classroom Program app’
- Launched by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
- This portal will help skilled people find sustainable livelihood opportunities and employers to assess the availability of skilled workforce and formulate their hiring plans
- Launched by the Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Through this app, the users can access observed weather, forecasts, radar images and be proactively warned of impending weather events
COVID BEEP (Continuous Oxygenation and Vital Information Detection Biomed ECIL ESIC Pod) App
- Developed by Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) medical college, Hyderabad in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad and the Department of Atomic Energy.
- It is the country's first indigenous wireless physiological parameters monitoring system for the COVID 19 affected patients
India’s first online waste exchange platform
- Launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government.
- It will help the authorities monitor the movement of hazardous waste in real-time using the tools incorporated in the platform
SATYABHAMA (Science and Technology Yojana for Aatmanirbhar Bharat in Mining Advancement) portal
- Launched by the Ministry of Mines.
- It allows online submission of project proposals along with monitoring of the projects and utilization of funds/grants
YUKTI (Young India combating COVID with Knowledge, Technology and Innovation) 2.0 Portal
- Launched by the Ministry of Education.
- It is an initiative to help systematically assimilate technologies having commercial potential and information related to incubated startups in our higher education institutions
Kisan Sabha App
- Developed by CSIR-Central Road Research Institute (CSIR-CRRI)
- This app will connect farmers to supply chain and freight transportation management system
GARUD (Government Authorisation for Relief Using Drones) portal
- Launched by DGCA (Directorate General of Civil Aviation).
- The portal will help state-owned entities in seeking exemption from the central government for coronavirus related drone operations.
- Launched by the Government of Maharashtra.
- It is a real-time digital contact tracing mobile application that enables citizens to contribute and assist the health authorities in contact tracing, geo-fencing, and tracking of quarantined COVID-19 patients.
- Launched by the Innovation Cell of the Ministry of Human Resources Development and All India Council for Technical Education in collaboration with Forge and InnovatioCuris.
- The students participating in this challenge will search and develop such measures that can be made available to the government agencies, health services, hospitals and other services for quick solutions to the Coronavirus epidemic and other such calamities.
- Launched by the Pune Municipal Corporation.
- The Mobile Application has GPS tracking so that whenever quarantined citizens leave their homes, City Administration gets alerted and the local ward or the local police station gets informed, who then visit the family.
- Launched by the Ministry of Education.
- It is a national program for inviting e-learning Content contributions.