By : Neha Dhyani
Updated : Mar 16, 2022, 13:19
DigiBoxx is a cloud storage and file sharing service based in India was launched a few weeks after Google announced that it wouldn't provide unlimited free photo upload anymore from 1st June 2021 onwards. DigiBoxx is a Made-in-India initiative in the field of storage management and digital asset management. The announcement of its launch was made by the CEO of NITI Aayog, Mr Amitabh Kant, who confirmed that this would be an enhancement to the Atmanirbhar Bharat' vision of PM, Mr Narendra Modi.
Since its launch, the DigiBoxx service has reached over 10 lakh users in just six months.
DigiBoxx Service - Overview
- Download, save and share large files in minutes.
- You can create an ID and secure your account using your email ID and mobile phone number.
- It is one of the safest and fastest ways to share documents of all sizes, MP4s, PNGs, in a jiffy.
- Save PDFs, photos, PPTs, videos, and music in one place creating a secure digital data folder for your business.
- This platform can be used for approval systems, compliance documentation, and management of custom workflow.
- It is easily accessible from any device.
- The InstaShare features allow you to share important and confidential files with clients and teams.
- It can be used to store terabytes of important data and share megabytes of files with others.
- It is well-equipped with intelligent digital memory.
- DigiBoxx is scalable and secure and can be used for independent projects, by freelancers, students, SMBs, and enterprises.
- You can also use this powerful technology to create a report on asset activities and easy integration, thanks to its power-packed back-end.
- Just by paying Rs. 30 per month, you gain access to 20 GB of cloud storage and 100GB of space every month.
- This Digital Asset Management SaaS Product follows the National Security and Data Localisation procedures.
- The cost of plans varies for single/ freelancers, small and medium-sized enterprises (SME), and companies.
- People who do not have a DigiBoxx account will also be able to access files that have been shared with them.
- With this platform, you can integrate your Gmail account, perform automated backups, and use other features like web document preview, advanced real-time collaboration, real-time multi-user file collaboration, and automatic account security.
- This is suitable for all desktop, iOS, and Android users.
- You can use cross-platform support to share documents from platforms, photos, or videos without downloading them on your device.
- You can control access using permissions and undo files that you may have sent to the wrong person.
- If you delete the data, the server will not delete the data for 60 days giving you enough time to restore it.
DigiBoxx is a safe and intuitive, user-friendly, easy-to-use, and intelligent platform that allows digital file storage and sharing. Using this robust and world-class Indian technology, you can perform various functions like uploading pictures and videos from your mobile phone and saving all important documents in one place. This is a great resolution to Google discontinuing free uploads to Indians at competitive pricing.
FAQs on DigiBoxx
Q.1. What are the DigiBoxx plans available to individuals and SMEs?
This service is available for monthly and annual plans.
- For individuals or freelancers, there is a monthly plan for Rs30 with 100GB of storage allowing 5 TB of storage per year at Rs. 360. The plan supports a maximum file size of 10GB.
- For SMBs, the company charges Rs 999 which includes up to 50TB of storage, supporting up to 500 users with a maximum file size of 10GB.
- Large enterprises have the option of choosing a custom cloud storage plan for more than 500 users without any profile size restrictions.
Q.2. Is DigiBoxx available on all platforms?
DigiBoxx is only available to Android users presently but will soon be available on iOS. The desktop app is still under development and will be available soon.
Q.3. Is DigiBoxx a secure platform?
DigiBoxx boasts of an encrypted database where all files are stored and secured. It supports SSL file encryption and is one of the safest means to store and share private or business-related information across people and platforms.
Q.4. How should you register for DigiBoxx?
The registration process for free or paid DigiBoxx users is simple and hassle-free. It takes a few minutes to create an account using your name and credentials like phone number, home address, state, and email address.