In this post, we are providing you with suggestions for the best books for REET 2021.
Benefits of Referring Books for REET Exam:-
- The prospective candidate will get a basic knowledge of the topic to be studied.
- The prospective candidate will get a glimpse of the better subject matter.
- The prospective candidate will get their basics related to calculative subjects crystal clear.
- Focuses on important questions referred by REET.
- The language used in these books is easy to understand.
Books for REET for all the subjects:
|Serial No.||Subject||Book Name||Book Cover|
|1.||Child Development & Pedagogy||S.K.Mangal, P.D.Pathak, Educational Psychology(Shiksha Manovigyan) by Dheer Singh Dhabhai, Class XIth & Class XIIth N.C.E.R.T. Psychology Books|
|2.||Mathematics||R.S.Aggarwal, Daksh, Upkar|
|3.||Science||Lucent Publication, Daksh, Upkar|
|4.||S.S.T. (Social Science)||Arihant Publication, Upkar, Rai Social Studies|
|7.||Rajasthan Geography||Bhalla Geography of Rajasthan- Dr Lajpat Ray Bhalla & Kuldeep Publication, Parth MCQ of Geography (Bhugol)|
|9.||Environmental Science||Garuda, Sikhwal by N.M.Sharma & Vandna Joshi|
Key points for the selection of REET books
- Along with the advised books, we will also suggest you read from the NCERT books of all the above-mentioned subjects. A major portion of the exam can easily be covered with the help of NCERT books.
- We advise you to keep giving mock tests and quizzes on a regular basis to keep checking the preparation level. We hope this list of books for REET will surely going to help a lot in your preparation. We wish you all the best for REET 2021.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
So why wait? Update your app right away!
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)