In this post, we are providing you with suggestions for the best books for REET 2021.
Benefits of Referring Books for REET Exam:-
- The prospective candidate will get a basic knowledge of the topic to be studied.
- The prospective candidate will get a glimpse of the better subject matter.
- The prospective candidate will get their basics related to calculative subjects crystal clear.
- Focuses on important questions referred by REET.
- The language used in these books is easy to understand.
Books for REET for all the subjects:
|Serial No.||Subject||Book Name||Book Cover|
|1.||Child Development & Pedagogy||S.K.Mangal, P.D.Pathak, Educational Psychology(Shiksha Manovigyan) by Dheer Singh Dhabhai, Class XIth & Class XIIth N.C.E.R.T. Psychology Books|
|2.||Mathematics||R.S.Aggarwal, Daksh, Upkar|
|3.||Science||Lucent Publication, Daksh, Upkar|
|4.||S.S.T. (Social Science)||Arihant Publication, Upkar, Rai Social Studies|
|7.||Rajasthan Geography||Bhalla Geography of Rajasthan- Dr Lajpat Ray Bhalla & Kuldeep Publication, Parth MCQ of Geography (Bhugol)|
|9.||Environmental Science||Garuda, Sikhwal by N.M.Sharma & Vandna Joshi|
Key points for the selection of REET books
- Along with the advised books, we will also suggest you read from the NCERT books of all the above-mentioned subjects. A major portion of the exam can easily be covered with the help of NCERT books.
- We advise you to keep giving mock tests and quizzes on a regular basis to keep checking the preparation level. We hope this list of books for REET will surely going to help a lot in your preparation. We wish you all the best for REET 2021.
Sahi Prep hai toh Life Set hai!