Download WBCS Psychology Syllabus PDF
The first task for the aspirants selecting Psychology as an optional subject for WBCS Exam will be to go through the WBCS Psychology Syllabus several times. Because unless you can memorize the entire syllabus in your mind, your preparation will be misdirected. You can download this syllabus from the direct link given below, take a printout of it if and keep the syllabus aside while reading.
☛ WBCS Psychology Syllabus PDF, Download Now
WBCS Psychology Syllabus
WBCS Psychology Syllabus contains the topics like Basic psychological processes and development, Scope and Methods of Psychology, Social Problems, and Application of Psychology, etc. It is a very interesting subject, and we are fascinated by the inner workings of the human mind. So, maintaining interest in this subject throughout your preparation won't be too difficult. Below we have described the WBCS Psychology Syllabus in detail. Aspirants can also see the WBCS Syllabus 2022 for more clarity.
WBPSC WBCS Psychology Syllabus
Paper – I :
Paper – II :
WBCS Psychology Syllabus in Bengali
WBCS Psychology Syllabus এ মৌলিক মনস্তাত্ত্বিক প্রক্রিয়া এবং উন্নয়ন, মনোবিজ্ঞানের সুযোগ ও পদ্ধতি, সামাজিক সমস্যা এবং মনোবিজ্ঞানের প্রয়োগ ইত্যাদির মতো বিষয়গুলি রয়েছে। এটি একটি খুব আকর্ষণীয় বিষয়, এবং আমরা মানুষের মনের অভ্যন্তরীণ বিষয়গুলি জানতে খুব আগ্রহী। সুতরাং, আপনার প্রস্তুতির সময় এই বিষয়ে আগ্রহ বজায় রাখা খুব কঠিন হবে না। নীচে আমরা বিস্তারিতভাবে WBCS Psychology Syllabus বর্ণনা করেছি। আগ্রহীরা আরও স্পষ্টতার জন্য WBCS সিলেবাস 2022 দেখতে পারেন।
WBPSC WBCS Psychology Syllabus - Bengali
পেপার– I :
পেপার– II :
WBCS Psychology Syllabus: Preparation Strategy
Anyone can score well with the WBCS Psychology Syllabus, and you do not need any Honors or Master's degree in the subject. But before starting the preparation, go through the complete WBCS Psychology Syllabus and previous year's papers and try to understand if you are interested in reading the subject.
Otherwise, you will waste your valuable time by changing the subject later. However, students of any background can easily grasp this subject. Let us now look at the proper strategy to cover the entire Psychology Optional syllabus. You can also check the WBCS Preparation Strategy.
- We will find that some questions on a few topics are repeated over the year. So go through the previous year's questions repeatedly and identify the important topics.
- Above all, you should clearly understand the pattern of questions asked from the WBCS Psychology Syllabus in previous year's papers.
- Make a proper study plan to complete the syllabus in 5 to 6 months. You should also include some time for revision in your plan.
- As the paper is of a descriptive type, your next task will be to start practising answer writing. It will be best if you can check your answers with any teacher or institute help.
Best Books for WBCS Psychology Syllabus
For those studying the WBCS Psychology Syllabus for the first time and not getting conceptual clarity, start with basic NCERT books because NCERT gives the information in very lucid language. But then you have to follow some additional books by renowned authors. Below we have shared the list of books you should read to complete the WBCS Psychology Syllabus effectively. If you want, you can also check WBCS Book List.
Best Books To Cover WBCS Psychology Syllabus
Robert A Baron
Classes XI & XII NCERT textbooks
Strategy to Score Good Marks With WBCS Psychology Syllabus
The mark of optional subjects plays a vital role in WBCS Exam. If you can score good marks in optional subjects, you will be ahead on the merit list. Many toppers have scored well in WBCS Psychology Syllabus before. No matter whether you are a student from a science background or humanities, you can easily score well in this subject if you follow some smart preparation strategies. We have shared some additional tips below for preparing for this subject effectively.
- Since most aspirants do not read about this topic beforehand, a lack of confidence is witnessed among them. Properly studying the previous year's papers and clearly understanding the syllabus will eliminate the fear of this subject.
- You can start your preparation by reading basic NCERT Psychology books to strengthen your base on this subject. You can follow the WBCS NCERT books for this.
- Try reading research-based topics from different standard books and incorporate those in your answer.
- You must pay attention to the scientific diagrams because diagrams will enrich your answer and draw the examiner's attention.