WBCS Mains Final Answer Keys (REVISED) 2022:
- WBCS Public Service Commission recruits for Group A (Gazetted) posts every year through State Service examination.
- The WBCS Mains Answer Key 2022 will help the candidates measure their chances of selection in the recruitment process.
- This is the WBCS Mains Mains Final Answer Keys Key, which is revised after raising some objections in the previous answer key. Now candidates are not permitted to file objections against the WBCS Mains Final answer key.
|WBCS Compulsory Paper||Download Link|
|Paper I (Answer key from Byju's Exam Prep Expert Team)||Link|
|Paper II (Answer key from Byju's Exam Prep Expert Team)||Link|
|Paper III, IV, V, VI (Official Revise Answer Key)||Link|
Steps to Download WBCS Mains Final Answer Keys (REVISED) 2022:
Follow the steps below to download WBCS Mains Final Answer Keys (REVISED) 2022:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of WBPSC-wbpsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Connect to the link - 'WBCS Mains Exam 2021 Answer Key in Answer key Section
- Step 3: Download WBCS Mains Final Answer Keys (REVISED) 2022 PDF
- Step 4: Mark the complete number of questions answered correctly and incorrectly.
- Step 5: Calculate your score using the marking scheme.
WBCS Mains 2022: Importance of Answer Key
Candidates can benefit from WBCS Mains Final Answer Keys (REVISED) 2022 in the following ways-
- Candidates will know their probable marks based on the number of correct and incorrect responses given by the candidates in the answer table of the WBCS Mains 2021 exam.
- The WBCS Mains 2021 answer sheet will help the candidates know their examination performance.
- Candidates can compare their probable scores with the expected cut-off of the WBCS Main to know their selection possibilities.
Also, see - WBCS Mains Cut-off 2022
WBCS Mains 2022 Marking Scheme
Using the marking scheme mentioned below, you can calculate your exam scores by comparing your exam answers with the WBCS Mains Answer key 2022.
No response questions
WBCS Mains Answer Key Objections 2022
- Suppose candidates disagree with the answers given in the WBCS main answer sheet. In such cases, candidates can object to the answer, which should be done by the recruitment authority within the given period.
- But when the final answer sheet is published by the WBPSC Commission. Thereafter, no changes in the answer key are made by the Commission. That is why the student cannot make any objection to the final answer sheet.
How to calculate WBCS Mains Marks
In order to calculate the probable score of WBCS Mains 2021, the candidates should follow the marking scheme prescribed in the WBCS Main notification PDF.
Below are the steps to calculate the probable marks with the help of the WBCS main's answer key:
- Step 1: Calculate all the correct answers (Right) and distribute the marks accordingly.
- Step 2: Count the number of incorrect (wrong) answers.
- Step 3: Use this formula to calculate the marks based on the main answer sheet.
- Total marks for correct answers - Negative marks for wrong answers, and you will know your score.