Bihar B.ed common entrance test is the first step for all aspiring teachers. Bihar B.ed CET is conducted once every year to facilitate students in the best government B.ed colleges in Bihar. We have discussed all the Bihar B.ed eligibility, syllabus and cut-off in detail for the exam preparation. In this article, we should read related to Bihar B.Ed CET Preparation Tips. To know the latest update related to Bihar B.Ed. candidates can visit the official website via the link -https://bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in/index.
In this post we will cover the following:-
1. Bihar B.Ed. Exam Pattern
2. Subject-wise Strategy to crack the exam
Bihar B.Ed CET Preparation Tips
Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga has released the notification for the Bihar B.Ed Entrance exam in the month of April 2021. In this article, we are sharing preparation tips along with Important details of Bihar B.Ed. The Bihar B.Ed Entrance exam was scheduled to be conducted on 11th July 2021 but postponed due to unavoidable conditions prevailing in the country to further date.
Bihar B.Ed Entrance 2021:Exam Pattern
|Subjects|| No. of Questions||Marks|
|General English Comprehension (B.Ed. Programme)||15||15|
|General Sanskrit Comprehension (Shiksha Shastri Programme)||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021: Important Tips
1. Syllabus: Start preparation according to the syllabus, make a proper decision of selection of subject to study first. Focus on the weightage of the subject and start preparation accordingly.
2. Time Management: Try to devote maximum time as less time is left, 12 to 14 hours in a day only helps you to qualify for the exam as the syllabus is vast and time is less. Time is the only key to obtain a government job so keep other priorities aside and start focusing only on the exam preparation.
3. Previous Year Question Papers: Practice as much as you can, previous year question papers help you to track your performance level, accuracy, and speed can also be improved by attempting them.
4. Mock Test: Attempting a mock test helps one to know how much they need to learn more and how much they have learned so far.
5. Have Healthy Diet: It is advisable to avoid having junk food during examination preparation duration.
6. Refer to limited Books: Just read one book for each subject that covers a maximum part of the syllabus.
7. Revise the important topic: Focus on all the topics you have already prepared. Select the subjects that you prepared before and revise them. We suggest you do not try to learn new concepts and topics.
8. BYJU'S Exam Prep Teaching App & BYJU'S Exam Prep YouTube Channel: BYJU'S Exam Prep provides authentic and to-the-point study notes, study material, quizzes, mock tests, and online classes for DSSSB TGT (Subjects) exam, candidates can refer to both platforms for sure shot selection.
List of B.ed. Colleges Under Universities of Bihar
|1.||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna|
|2.||Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura|
|3.||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur|
|4.||Jai Prakash University, Chapra|
|5.||Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Darbhanga|
|6.||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga|
|7.||Magadh University, Bodhgaya|
|8.||Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University, Patna|
|9.||Munger University, Munger|
|10.||Patna University, Patna|
|11.||Patliputra University, Patna|
|12.||Purnea University, Purnea|
|13.||Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur|
|14.||Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara|
Candidates can refer to the following to know more about Bihar B.Ed.:-
|Serial No.||Notification||Link |
|1.||Prospectus of Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Test||Read Here|
|2.||Notification of Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Test||Read Here|
|3.||Schedule of Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Test||Read Here|
|4.|| Notice Regarding Verification||Read Here|
| 5.||Notice Related to Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Test Exam Date (Postponed)||Read Here|