Rajasthan Education Board released the notification(2021) for 31000 Teacher Vacancies on 11th January 2021 and will be conducting the REET exam on 26th September 2021. This is a very crucial time to study REET subject study material in both Hindi & English Language. In this article, we are sharing REET Paper - 1 & 2, study material of Child Development, Mathematics, EVS, Science, and Social Science.
We have already shared the REET Exam Pattern and Detail Syllabus 2021. Candidates can read complete RTET Study material from here.
REET Child Development Study Material
- Child development is a very important and common subject for both Levels - 1 & 2.
- In this section, 30 questions will be asked.
- If prepared well candidates can score more than 20 marks easily.
- In this section mainly questions asked from child development, Inclusive Education, Learning Theories, and pedagogy.
Important Tips to crack CDP Section:
1. Candidates must get a grip on the fundamental concepts of the subject.
2. Through an in-depth study of the subject is required as it is a theory subject.
3. Make short notes that you can refer to during the revision.
4. This subject involves learning and memorizing difficult terminology. It’s best to write such terms repeatedly so as to get acquainted with them.
5. Candidates must be thorough with the important definitions as the subject is mostly theory.
RTET Environmental Studies Study Material
- Environmental studies are a very important and scoring subject for Paper - 1.
- This subject 8 to 10 questions asked from pedagogy and 10 to 12 questions asked from EVS content and the rest 7 to 8 questions asked from Rajasthan state knowledge.
Important Tips to crack EVS Section:
1. Try to remember the most Important Teaching Methods used for Teaching EVS in the classroom i.e. Demonstration & Learning by Doing etc.
2. Learn the Important Dams, Airports & National Highways of India.
3. Learn the basic Topics- Water, Shelter, Food & Clothing of different states of India.
4. Practice previous year's questions & attempt Mock Test.
5. As the syllabus is not vast so try to complete all the syllabus before appearing in the exam.
RTET Science Study Material
Science subject will be asked only for paper -2. In this section, 30 questions will be asked and candidates can score easily more than 20 marks. This subject 8 to 10 questions asked from science pedagogy and 15 to 18 questions asked from science content. Click given below link to read science study notes.
Important Tips to crack Science Section:
1. Candidates should prepare a study schedule after listing down the important chapters and topics. Making a study timetable increases productivity. It is suggested to prepare according to the weightage of the topics i.e. prepare the high weightage topics on a priority basis and cover the least important chapter in the end.
2. Refer to the NCERT books.
3. On getting details of the exam pattern, mark's distribution, and syllabus, candidates should solve the previous year's question papers to check the important topics. These papers are helpful in understanding the difficulty level of the examination and the type of questions asked. The more papers you solve, the better will be your preparation.
4. While studying a topic, read it carefully and summarize the important points. Note them down in your own words. Also, highlight the important topics in the book. Read these notes regularly to keep them remember for a long time. These notes will be helpful in the last days of the exam to go through the entire syllabus in a short time.
5. After completing the entire syllabus, students are advised to keep revising the important facts and formulae. Revision helps in retaining the details for a longer duration. Students should revise the prepared syllabus more in the last few days instead of preparing the new topics.
RTET Social Studies Study Material
- Social studies are Easy and scoring subjects for Art background students in the RTET exam.
- In this subject, 60 questions will be asked and candidates can easily score easily more than 40 marks.
- This section question asked from History, Geography, Polity & state knowledge & Social Science Pedagogy.
Important Tips to crack the Social Studies Section:
1. In order to gain expertise in subjects like history, civics, and geography, it is necessary to be clear about the facts. Remembering all the facts is undoubtedly a tedious task but preparing separate notes for each topic can prove fruitful.
2. Besides mugging up the facts, it is also important to remember facts through Timeline i.e. BC to AD.
3. As far as lengthy answers are concerned, students should try to learn them in points. This will not only save time but will also help in better retention of facts.
4. Referring to NCERT books is advisable.
5. Practicing mock tests also helps in keeping a check on speed and accuracy.
RTET Mathematics Study Material
- The mathematics section is common for Levels 1 & 2.
- In Level 1 - 30 questions will be asked and in Level 2 - 30 questions will be asked from science background students.
- In this section, 30 questions will be asked and candidates can score easily more than 22 marks.
- In this subject, 8 to 10 question asked from mathematics pedagogy and 18 to 20 question asked from mathematics content
Important Tips to crack the Mathematics Section:
1. Prepare a list of formulas, square root & cube root to learn by heart (1 to 50).
2. Method adopted for Teaching Mathematics should be comprehensively studied.
3. Practice previous year's question papers & attempt mock tests within the stipulated timeframe.
4. Refer to NCERT Books & RS Aggarwal for better preparation.
5. Mathematics paper includes questions on pedagogy, candidates must have gripped it.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
So why wait? Update your app right away!
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)