If you want to become Patwari in the Rajsthan state, you should follow all the directions and Qualification guidelines given by the authority. In this article, we will be providing with you complete eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Patwari 2021.
The Rajasthan Patwari Eligibility Criteria holds:
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
Rajasthan Patwari Exam Overview 2021
|Board Name||RSMSSB (Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Services Selection Board)|
|Online Application Date||20th January – 26th February 2020|
|Rajasthan Patwari Exam Date 2021||to be announced|
Before applying for the Rajasthan patwari examination, candidates must check if they fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Anyone who holds an Indian nationality can appear for the Rajasthan Patwari examination. Only residents of Rajasthan state can get some relaxation in eligibility criteria.
(2) Age Limit
The Rajasthan Patwari Examination minimum & maximum age Limits are
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 40 years (as of 1st Jan 2021)
The Relaxation for Rajasthan Patwari 2021 Exam (Only for Candidates from Rajasthan State)
|Sr. No.||Category||Rajasthan Patwari Age Relaxation|
|1||SC/ST||5 years age relaxation|
|2||General (Only Women)||5 years age relaxation|
|3||SC/ST/OBC (Only Women)||10 years age relaxation|
(3) Educational Qualification
As per the Rajasthan Patwari Eligibility Criteria, candidates should have completed
- A Graduate Degree from a recognized University or
- An equivalent qualification
Important Points Regarding Educational Qualification Criteria
Other Important Points of Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants should have good character and they need to produce a character certificate issued by the college/ institute last attended.
- If you have or haven't any prior experience, it will not affect your profile.
Commentswrite a comment