RBI Grade B best study material will help you tackle all the ups and downs in exam preparation. Having the best study material that compliments your preparation and requirements is a blessing. And to fulfill and equip you with the same, the best RBI Grade B study material is here.
Let us check the RBI Grade B exam pattern to move further on the study material for RBI Grade B prelims 2022 exam preparation.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern Phase I/Prelims
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||80||80||25 Minutes|
|English Language||30||30||25 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30||30||25 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||60||60||45 Minutes|
Note: A total time of 120 minutes will be given for answering. However, separate time will be allotted for each section in Phase 1.
To watch live sessions by exam-qualified experts, you can try our RBI Grade-B Online Coaching.
RBI Grade B Paper 2 Exam Pattern
The new and latest RBI Grade B exam pattern is as follows:
|Name of the Paper||Type of Paper||Duration||Marks|
|Paper-I: Economic and Social Issues||50% Objective Type 50% Descriptive, answers to be typed with the help of the keyboard||120 Minutes|
|Total: 100 Marks|
Paper-II: English (Writing Skills)
|Descriptive, answers to be typed with the help of the keyboard||90 Minutes||100|
|Paper-III: Finance and Management||50% Objective Type and 50% Descriptive, answers to be typed with the help of the keyboard||120 minutes|
|Total: 100 Marks|
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Study Material for RBI Grade B 2022 exam preparation?
- In accordance with the latest exam pattern.
- All-new questions match the level of difficulty at every stage of the exam.
- Designed and made by BYJU'S Exam Prep experts and exam toppers.
- Compilation of the most important and expected topics.
- Questions from Previous year's papers as well.
- Questions framed on the basis of the previous year's exam analysis.
You can practice RBI Grade-B Mock tests in the BYJU'S Exam Prep Bank Regulatory exam test series.
Best RBI Grade B study material 2022
Check free RBI Grade B study material and start practicing from the best for your upcoming challenge.
|S. No||Free Study Material||Click here|
|1||Free quizzes for different Exams||Attempt Here|
|2||Free PDFs for different Sections||Download Now|
|4||GK Quizzes||Attempt Now|
|5||Previous years' papers||Attempt Now|
|8||English Study Notes||Check Now|
|9||Reasoning Study Notes||Check Now|
|10||Quant Study Notes||Check Now|
|11||GA Study Notes||Check Now|
|12||Daily GK Update||Read Now|
|13||Daily Vocabulary Quiz||Attempt Now|
Free Online Live Classes
Check the list of the free online classes by the experts and ask your questions freely to resolve your query. Learn the important short tricks and basic methods to boost up your preparation. Check the ongoing live series below.
Apart from the free classes mentioned here, you can join free live classes for various exams including RBI Grade B 2021-22 on BYJU'S Exam Prep App. For more details check the link below.
|Daily Current Affairs and GK Session||Click Here|
|Hindu Editorial Analysis||Click Here|
Tips for Beginners to crack RBI Grade B 2022
- If you think that only people with a strong finance background clear this exam: Not true at all. People with journalism as a background are also selected in this exam. Read the eligibility criteria for details.
- If you think that people from IITs and IIMs grads are preferred then you are wrong. There is not any preference given to anyone. That's a myth. Everything depends on your Phase I, II, and interview marks.
- If you will focus on Phase I for now and then on Phase II, you will be doing a big mistake.
Time Management is the biggest weapon in your preparation.
(i) The main weapon to crack the RBI Grade B Officers exam is proper Time Management.
(ii) Time management and Question selection are two aspects that are a part of every RBI Grade B Officers exam.
(iii) Keep a STOPWATCH with you while you are solving the paper.
(iv) Make sure that you do not get stuck on any question and focus on going through all the questions in the section at least once. Also, be careful with your selection of the questions in each section. You are not under any compulsion to solve all questions.
(v) Fix the TIME while attending papers. Make a proper Schedule for your Study and follow it with passion.
So students, do not wait for the Notification to be out, start your preparation for RBI Grade B exam 2022 right away. We hope these study materials will be beneficial to level up your preparation.
If you are aiming to crack IBPS Clerk 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.