RRB NTPC practice set is the best way to understand the exam pattern and the question trend of the RRB NTPC. Every candidate must practice the RRB NTPC previous year papers to check where they stand in their exam preparation and consequently make amends to improve the score. Familiarize yourself with the RRB NTPC practice sets for better understanding and results.
To provide the best resource for your exam preparation, the RRB NTPC Exam practice papers have been arranged year-wise including RRB NTPC 2022, RRB NTPC 2021, and many more. RRB NTPC practice set contains questions from all the sections of varying difficulty and complexity.
Evaluate your exam preparation using the RRB NTPC question bank to gain insight into the required depth of information and conceptual clarity. Accordingly, you can strategize your preparation for RRB NTPC 2022 exam and succeed at it. To succeed in Railway NTPC Examination, you must have a stronghold on formulas, English, and speed of solving the exam. RRB NTPC practice set pdfs will help you practice all.
Benefits of taking RRB NTPC Practice Set
- RRB NTPC Practice Set Papers include questions that were asked in the previous year's question papers to acquaint the candidates with the type of questions asked and the difficulty level of the exam.
- Solving RRB NTPC Practice Set PDF is best for practice as it will give you a reality check of your preparation levels.
- There is no better way of doing revision than attempting RRB NTPC Practice Test as it includes questions from the complete syllabus and ensures that the candidates won't miss any topic.
- It will also boost your speed to solve the questions accurately.
What is RRB NTPC?
RRB NTPC is an abbreviation for 'Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Popular Categories'. It is a national-level exam conducted to recruit eligible candidates as Commercial Apprentice, Goods Guard, Station Master, and many other posts in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
RRB NTPC is an online computer-based test of 90 min. Check the section-wise distribution of the RRB NTPC practice set pdf in English to understand the exam and practice in the right manner.
There will be two exams CBT 1 and CBT 2 as per the latest RRB NTPC Exam Pattern. The subjects will remain the same in both the exams but the number and level of the questions will increase in the second stage of the examination.
No. of Questions (CBT 1)
No. of Questions (CBT 2)
General Intelligence and Reasoning
RRB NTPC Syllabus
The RRB NTPC Syllabus consists of three sections. Check the RRB NTPC Syllabus below.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Games and Sports
- Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system
- General Scientific and Technological
- Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India, UN and Other
- important World Organizations, Art and
- Culture of India
- Indian Literature
- Monuments and Places of India
- General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE)
- History of India and Freedom Struggle
- Social and Economic Geography of India and World
- Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large, Basics of Computers and Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations
- Transport Systems in India
- Indian Economy
- Famous Personalities of India and World
- Flagship Government Programs
- Flora and Fauna of India
- Government and Public Sector Organizations of India etc.
- Number System
- Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportions
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss
- Elementary Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics etc.
- Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical Operations
- Similarities and Differences
- Venn Diagrams
- Data Sufficiency
- Statement- Conclusion
- Statement- Courses of Action
- Decision Making
- Interpretation of Graphs
If candidates are facing any problems while attempting RRB NTPC Practice Set, they can enrol themselves for RRB NTPC Online Coaching Classes given by the subject matter experts!