MP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Starting Date of MP primary teacher Online Application
14th December 2021
Last Date of MP primary teacher Online Application
28th December 2021
Last date of Correction of Application Form
2nd January 2021
MPTET Exam Date
|Starting from 5th March 2022|
MP TET Admit Card Released Date
Will be Announced Soon
MP Primary TET 2021 Exam Schedule:
|Date and Day of Exam||Shifts||Reporting time||Time of examination|
|5th March 2022||Shift-1||07:00 AM - 08:00 AM||09:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Shift-2||12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||02:00 PM - 04:30 PM|
How to Fill the MP TET Application Form
Candidates can apply for the MP TET 2021 through the direct link mentioned above alternatively, can also follow the steps mentioned below:
- Read and mark the 'Declaration of candidate' section and click ‘Continue’.
- As you proceed, you will see ‘Profile Registration’. Click on ‘Yes’ in case you have an existing profile. In case you do not have a pre-existing Profile ID, click on ‘No’.
- Enter your Mobile Number and Email ID to get verified through OTP.
(a) Candidate should carefully read all instructions and fill all details - Name, D.O.B., Father's & Mother's Name. Most Importantly Address to be filled properly.
(b) Identification Type and Identification Number: The candidate should select the identification type from the dropdown list, to ascertain his/her identity and write the identification type number.
(c) Candidate’s Name: The candidate should write his/her name as recorded in the Class X Secondary Board Certificate.
(d) Date of Birth: Mention Date of Birth as recorded in the Class X Secondary Board Certificate.
(e) Gender: Select Gender: Male, Female or Other.
(f) Enter Security pin
a) Candidate’s Name, Gender and Date of Birth will be auto-filled from the application form. The candidate may modify information filled in these fields if required.
b) Candidate’s Mother Name: Candidate should write his/her Mother’s name as recorded in the Class X Secondary Board Certificate, in capital letters.
c) Candidate’s Father Name: Candidate should write his/her Father’s name, as recorded in the Class X Secondary Board Certificate, in capital letters.
MP TET 2021 Application Fee
MP TET 2020 application fee can be paid through online mode only. Candidates can pay fees via- Debit/Credit/ card, NHIM/UPI app or Internet Banking. The category wise MP TET 2020 application fee is as follows –
SC/ ST/ PwD/ OBC
MPTET Eligibility Criteria for Primary Teacher:
- Higher Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50 marks and a two-year diploma in elementary education or its equivalent.
- Graduates with 50 per cent marks and Bachelors of Education (B.Ed.), an institution recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, has graduated as a Bachelor of Education, is considered for appointment as a teacher to teach classes 1 to 5 Will go But in this way, a person appointed as a teacher must necessarily complete a 6-month bridge course in primary education recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education within two years of being appointed as a primary teacher.
- Higher Secondary or its equivalent with at least 45 per cent marks and two years diplomas in Elementary Pedagogy as per National Council of Teacher Education (Recognition, Standards and Procedures) Exchange, 2002.
- Higher Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50 per cent marks and a four-year bachelor's degree (B.El.D.) in Elementary Education.
- Higher Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50 per cent marks and a two-year diploma in Shiksha Shastra (Special Education).
- Graduation Degree and two-year Diploma in Elementary Education or its equivalent.
MPTET certificates are minimum education qualifications to become a teacher in MP State. The minimum age of the candidate to apply should be 21 years on January 01, 2021.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Commentswrite a comment