Karnataka Guest Teacher Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organisation Name||School Education Department, Karnataka|
|Name of the Post||Guest Teacher Posts for Govt High Schools|
|Starting Date||11th February 2021|
|Closing Date||25th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Karnataka Guest Teacher Recruitment 2021, Notification PDF
How to Apply For Karnataka Guest Teacher Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of the School Education Department, Karnataka @schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- On the main home page of the official site, follow the “Temporarily appointing Guest Teachers in Government High Schools to the vacant Teachers posts for the year 2020-21.”
- Read the detailed notification pdf.
- Enter all the required details in the Department of Public Education Karnataka Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Submit the application form before checking all the details carefully.
- Download and take a print out of the application form.
Karnataka Guest Teacher Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
The vacancy details mention in the notification is as follow:
|Section||No. of Posts|
|Kalaburagi / Gulbarga||1253|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Guest Teacher Recruitment 2021
Eligibility decided by the recruitment board. Candidates must check complete advertisements for post wise qualification.
The age of the aspirants should be between 18 to 35 Years as of the last date to apply online for Karnataka Guest Teacher Recruitment. age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Karnataka Guest Teacher 2021 Salary
The eligible candidates selected as a Guest Teacher in Government High Schools, Karnataka will be paid Rs. 8000/- per month.
Karnataka Guest Teacher 2021 Selection Process
The selection will be on the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
Commentswrite a comment