HTET Previous Year Question Papers PDF (Hindi & English)
The previous year's papers of the HTET Exam also provide a foresight of the HTET syllabus. The HTET Previous Years’ Question Papers are available in the following table. Interested candidates can download HTET previous year's question paper PDF from the links given below:
1. HTET PGT (Level-III) Previous Year Papers
HTET Level III 2020 Answer Key
2. HTET TGT (Level-II) Previous Year Papers
HTET Level II 2020 Answer Key
3. HTET PRT (Level-I) Previous Year Papers
|Download HTET Level I 2017 Paper PDF||Download HTET Level I 2018 Paper PDF||Download HTET Level I 2019 Paper PDF||Download HTET Level I 2020 Paper PDF|
HTET Level I 2020 Answer Key
|HTET Level I 2020 Answer Key PDF|
The above shared Previous Year Question Paper PDF will help in understanding the type of asked questions in HTET. Solving the previous year papers will give an idea about the exam pattern & difficulty level of the question paper.
Benefits of Practicing HTET Previous Year Question Papers
There are several benefits of solving HTET previous year papers with solution. We have listed below the benefits for you:
- Help to understand the exact exam pattern of the HTET 2021 exam
- Know the difficulty level of questions
- Know the topic-wise distribution of the question
- Know the section-wise distribution of the questions
HTET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
To qualify for HTET, the candidates must know about the HTET Syllabus and Exam Patternwell in advance. Before starting preparation for HTET, it is advisable to go through the syllabus in detail for HTET Level 1,2 & 3.
HTET 2021 Exam-Important Pointers
- HTET 2021 will be conducted for three different levels-
Level-I for PRT
Level-II for TGT
Level-III for PGT
- The examination will be of a total of 150 questions and each question will be of 1 mark each.
- The question paper will be available in two languages, Hindi and English.
- The level-II and level-III question paper will have a section based on the specific subject they opt for.
- The General studies section will consist of GK questions based on Haryana history, geography and other aspects.
- The level of toughness of the question paper will be different for all three levels. However, all over the paper can be expected to a moderate level.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app