GATE EE 2022: Electrical Machines Quiz 21
Attempt now to get your rank among 225 students!
1) Decrease the supply frequency
2) Increase in Power supply by that generator, while reducing the power supplied by the other one.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
1) In a dc machine the ripples in emf generated are reduced by employing commutator with large number of segments.
2) In dc machine the number of commutator segments is equal to armature turns.
3) The purpose of commutator in dc generator is to convert dc into ac.
Which of the above statements is/are NOT correct?
Number of turns: 200
Length of core: 256 cm
Area of cross section: 32 cm2
Relative permeability: 3200
The magnetic energy stored in the circuit will be____π mJ
- 225 attempts
- 2 upvotes
- 1 comment